Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I haven't had sex in two years, I'm an incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200606 013120

Shut yo bitch ass up.

I dunno what it is but the way he says it tells me that the time he had it two years ago wasn't even tho only time he had it.

Maybr he could be a nearcel at best whatever the fuck that is

Why do normies want to LARP as us we are the literal scum of society according to most people lol

Why do normies want to LARP as us we are the literal scum of society according to most people lol
They see us as some sort of counter culture or cool niche "movement". Whereas in reality being incel is total dogshit and I would kill to be a normie instead

Maybe he could be a nearcel at best whatever the fuck that is
yeah I guess that might describe him well.

truth be told this dude might be LARPing though and just trying to troll incels.

And I’ve never had sex

They want to be terrorists as we are labeled as such :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

why doesn't he just do what he did 2 years ago and let us rot in peace

Most users on here are KHHV yet this guy who probably had multiple sexual partners in the past calls himself an incel, fucking LARPer :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Most users on here are KHHV yet this guy who probably had multiple sexual partners in the past calls himself an incel, fucking LARPer :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Yep. I've never ever had a single hug even from anyone outside my family ever. And the only time I was hugged was when I was a baby probably.

Yep. I've never ever had a single hug even from anyone outside my family ever. And the only time I was hugged was when I was a baby probably.
same
I'm so touch-starved I considered paying for a "professional cuddler", but I'm too poor for that: I'd rather get high on codeine for 3 days straight than cuddle for an hour with some Stacy who cuddles incels between her gangbang sessions