Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I havent left my room all day

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
My parents were at Church and went out to eat with their other sex haver families and meanwhile I was on this fucking forum all day thanks to foids denying me love, the only time I actually left my room was to eat and that was when my parents were gone and after that I just stayed in here, I FUCKING HATE YOU FOIDS FOR BRINGING ME THIS DEMISE!!!

go out side and gymaxx for a bit, might as well do something to move forward in life instead of being stuck in the same place you are.

go out side and gymaxx for a bit, might as well do something to move forward in life instead of being stuck in the same place you are.
Fuck that, sex havers are the reason I never go outside THEY RUINED OUTSIDE FOR ME:feels:
I only go to the gym in early morning when sex havers arent present as they are too busy sex having in their apartments or sleeping together.

i haven't left my house since i found out it was over

i haven't left my house since i found out it was over
My step dad probably thinks I am doing it to be a bum like what tf else am I supposed to go outside for without a foidfriend??

My parents were at Church and went out to eat with their other sex haver families and meanwhile I was on this fucking forum all day thanks to foids denying me love, the only time I actually left my room was to eat and that was when my parents were gone and after that I just stayed in here, I FUCKING HATE YOU FOIDS FOR BRINGING ME THIS DEMISE!!!
get a job

get a job
9/11 and Israel's great game (Laurent Guyenot) | NEET Forum - Not in ...

gymmaxx, workmaxx, movietheatremaxx, etc

Gymmaxx - its rest day
Workmaxx - day off
Movietheatremaxx - FUCK THAT
nigger i just went to go watch the kungfu panda movie cause my baby sister wanted to see it

its actually kinda funny, might wanna give it a try

nigger i just went to go watch the kungfu panda movie cause my baby sister wanted to see it

its actually kinda funny, might wanna give it a try
Nah, too many sex havers at movies

ignore the sex havers, enjoy jack black truecel comedy
Nah, far too many to ignore its literally their #1 hotspot not to mention its pointless without a foidfriend to go, I would just pirate movies.

Nah, far too many to ignore its literally their #1 hotspot not to mention its pointless without a foidfriend to go, I would just pirate movies.
lmao i went to the movie theatre and saw this ugly ass dyed hair foid bringing her orbiter lapdog around, he kept paying for her shit and laughing at all her shitty jokes, hes trying to jestermaxx his way into her pants and its failing miserably

i guess it can be annoying, but i learned to ignore sexhavers, their lives are just as meaningless as ours if not more