Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't seen any other human being excluding my parents in almost a year

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
I live about 2-3km from the nearest house in a decently wooded area and since my school was on lockdown basically since the start of china flu in Europe I haven't left my house in almost a year.

Haven't interacted with another human being in real life for almost a year.

What about you slayers :feelsLSD:

Only work 2 days a week for my partime job now so for 5 days a week I rot it my room until I wageslave again so I can afford more overpriced microtransactions

i haven't made any new friends in the past 5 years. back then i graduated HS

I live about 2-3km from the nearest house in a decently wooded area and since my school was on lockdown basically since the start of china flu in Europe I haven't left my house in almost a year.

thats pure slayerfuel
i haven't made any new friends in the past 5 years. back then i graduated HS
how is uni so far?

living in open wilderness mogs me

Before starting to work, I spent the last 2 years only interacting with the store guy to buy cigs and go back home.
It's a brutal lifestyle and makes you feel like the lowest common denominator in the street and that all people passing by wanna stomp you with their foot and walk over you. :lul::incel::society:

Gave up on most of my ''friends'' in 2014. Only human contact i have is with my nearest family. Work three times a week tho

thats pure slayerfuel

how is uni so far?
im on the 2nd day. its awful. i haven't made any friends after transferring. everywhere i go i see groups of friends together and young women in their revealing clothes. its a nightmare. this is more brutal than community college. community college sucked because it's impossible making friends there and it's socially isolating in community college.

Only work 2 days a week for my partime job now so for 5 days a week I rot it my room until I wageslave again so I can afford more overpriced microtransactions
sounds very comfy , what do you do in your parttime job?
i wish i could get one :feelsbadman:

I am physically around foids, but I might as well be on an island by myself, because normies can sense the virgin in me.