Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i havent showered in a few days and theres a slight smell but i like the smell, is that weird

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
i havent showered in a few days and theres a slight smell but i like the smell, is that weird

Showering is unnatural and you should avoid it whenever possible

Natural smell for life bro

It's not weird. Before the introducion of perfume, the smell of sweat was considered attractive.

In my darkest depression days I would go without showering a week and then cum and clean myself with just tissues before heading outside. I smelt really funky and a few people would cover their nose around me lol.

Average incel trait

Shower nasty nigga:lul::lul::lul:

Probably not, I remember that in the past I noticed my own body odor and the smell reminds me of my dad, Our body odor is pretty much the same and I never thought my dad smelled bad. That said I shower everytime before I leave my home

one week without shower while being a Chad = masculine pheromones attract ladies.

one week without shower while being an ugly = shower more! This is why you're inkwell

yup means you're gay