Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't used deodorant in over 2 years

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Deodorant is a product that is produced and advertised by Jewish owned companies like Procter & Gamble. Every fucking day you gotta smear on this artifically made cream so that foids will want to fuck you.

It's all total bullshit. Deordorant is fucking full of toxic chemicals that are designed to fuck up your testosterone and have other long term health problems.

You wouldn’t swallow a spoonful of toxic cosmetic ingredients. But in some ways, smearing them under your arms in the form of deodorant or antiperspirant may be worse.

“When you eat something, it’s broken down by your liver and digestive system,” says Heather Patisaul, Ph.D., an associate professor of biology at North Carolina State University. “But when you put something on your skin, there are times when it can enter your bloodstream without being metabolized.”

Jews almost certainly know this, cause they probably invented the stuff, sell it, profit from it, but I bet there's not a single jew who uses the stuff.

What's weird is there are no reliable, believable studies done on the safety of all the chemicals used in deodorants. Aluminium is known to be a major problem, but good luck finding a study that shows the aluminum in deodorant causes any health problems. It's not just alumunim though. There's all kinds of shit in deodorants now that definitely cause testosterone to drop. They keep putting more and more shit in there each year so nobody can figure out why men are all going infertile.

What better product to soy-ify generations of men than something they are brainwashed into smearing into their armpit pores every day.

Last edited:
i have used deoderant like once in my life. just change your clothes and take showers theory

I use lemon juice under my armpits and private parts during the end of showering. Gets rid of the yuk and very refreshing. Great for foot fungus too.

Fuck (((deodorant)))

It’s cream to turn men into soyboys that can easily be controlled

I would never use deodorant

"No wonder you're an incel" :soy:

I've never used one. It is very disgusting and gay to smear something on your armpit.
I bought a spray one once but it had such incredibly strong and annoying smell that I got rid of it immediately.

used to use it long ago, deodorant literally makes no difference if you're inkel and low on status

quantum computer IQ for figuring out that it's not the best idea, to always have a thin film of industrial chemicals on your skin :feelshaha:

now figure out the vaxx pill as well :feelsthink:

I use deodorant semi-regularly tbh.
My hope is that it makes less people stare at me, smelling bad can attract unwanted, bad kind of attention.

They don't even sell deodorant in riceland lol

They’re trying to infiltrate our brain cells and mind control us into voting for Kamala Harris in 2024

They’re trying to infiltrate our brain cells and mind control us into voting for Kamala Harris in 2024
I will spit milk out my nose if Kamala runs against Trump and wins.

I will spit milk out my nose if Kamala runs against Trump and wins.
2028 election is gonna be the final one, it will be the final battle, which will prevail, clown world or crazy liberals? After that it's a dictatorship till the end of time. 2/3 young men are already by definition incels, and with Chads monopoly on all the pussy they have no reasons to not drop out of society. Clown World is rising up :feelsclown:

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @wereq

Thoughts ?

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @BataviaCel @wereq

Thoughts ?
deodorant is a must, not using it makes armpits smell like shit, specially in tropical areas

Thoughts ?
deodorant is a must, not using it makes armpits smell like shit, specially in tropical areas
This. I live in a relatively hot part of the United States and even going outside for a few minutes makes me sweat badly: I try and use the deodorants with the least amount of Kike chems as possible though.

Natural male smell mogs