Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I heard my sister having sex last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She would have to go through the pain of child birth for her promiscuity. Also, she would have to take care off it for 18 years unless she puts it up for adoption (Unlikely unless she wants to lose out of betabuxx)

Good point, if OP can get out then this would be an amazing revenge idea, but if hes stuck in his parent house and she wont move out.
Not even going ER will be enough

That's rough man. This shit would make me go fucking ballistic, I'm so fucking glad I don't have a whore sister

why didnt u join in, volcel???

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shit won’t go pretty if it ever happened to me

Yeah I’d rope

JFL at the idiot low-IQ thugcels on here: "if that was muh sister I'd beat da shit outa heeeeer and her boyfwiend". Whereas in actuality, you'd get beaten to a pulp by her GENETICALLY SUPERIOR boyfriend, LOL! You seriously think an autistic, NEET shutin can go toe-to-toe with a ROBUST sexually active stud? Kill yourself, dead serious. Anyway, following your beat-down and thorough humiliation your parents would toss your NEET ass outside where you'd be sodomized shortly after and then driven to suicide through humiliation and PTSD.

Besides, most aspies on here would have a mental break down if they got into a confrontation with a senile 80-year old, never-mind someone taller, stronger and more domineering. In reality, you're going to listen to your sister get her labia blown out by some hung stud while you masturbate poised in the fetal position using your salted tears as lubricant.

Imagine this, she's pulling chads pants down:
"WOW, THATS HUGE! MUCH BIGGER THAN MY BROTHERS, TEEHEE".
He's rubbing his fat, veiny cock on your sisters soft baby face. Consider killing a lot of people.

Last edited:
I SWEAR though, I will take action if i ever hear it again.
1483434447759.jpg

Absolutely infuriating. I could hear the creaking of the bed and the sound of soft moans through the wall. The thought of another man experiencing such bliss and pleasure whilst I remain sexless and lonely is pure ER fuel, especially when I can hear them clearly. Next time I hear them doing it I will do something drastic and extreme.
Threatismus now?

MAWDS

Record it and send us the video! That'll teach her!

volcel if you didn’t join in

Thank God I'm an only childcel

I wouldn't have listened. But I've heard people have sex all the time when I was in college.

Absolutely infuriating. I could hear the creaking of the bed and the sound of soft moans through the wall. The thought of another man experiencing such bliss and pleasure whilst I remain sexless and lonely is pure ER fuel, especially when I can hear them clearly. Next time I hear them doing it I will do something drastic and extreme.

get your dad's shotgun and fire a warning shot. if that fails to scare them, kill them.

Should have at least installed a hidden cam and put it on the internet so your fellow incels can enjoy something worthwhile to watch

ive only heard my mother with another man. still haunts me

Use sleeping pills oN the drinks , knock on doors and give Them refreshment and after they fallen asleep. Penetrate all the girls in the room and and shoot inside like Elliott Rodger

JFL at the idiot low-IQ thugcels on here: "if that was muh sister I'd beat da shit outa heeeeer and her boyfwiend". Whereas in actuality, you'd get beaten to a pulp by her GENETICALLY SUPERIOR boyfriend, LOL! You seriously think an autistic, NEET shutin can go toe-to-toe with a ROBUST sexually active stud? Kill yourself, dead serious. Anyway, following your beat-down and thorough humiliation your parents would toss your NEET ass outside where you'd be sodomized shortly after and then driven to suicide through humiliation and PTSD.

Besides, most aspies on here would have a mental break down if they got into a confrontation with a senile 80-year old, never-mind someone taller, stronger and more domineering. In reality, you're going to listen to your sister get her labia blown out by some hung stud while you masturbate poised in the fetal position using your salted tears as lubricant.

He's rubbing his fat, veiny cock on your sisters soft baby face. Consider killing a lot of people.

As a turkcell I can say clearly one thing. If this happened to me on my own, I would have done really really bad thing like a real MAN. And think from the other side @Krezo is just another cuck.

go in to her room next time they do it and pretend you needed something
what the fuck is wrong with westerners seriously?
if i had a sister that pulled this shit in the house my parents would of hung her tbh
why are you guys so cucked?

I'll never understand growing up in a white household
I'll never understand growing up in a white household

I would beat the ever living hell out of her boyfriend if I was in your position. Don't be a cuck next time.

Videorecord them and blackmail them for money. You can use the money to fuck prostitutes

You should have opened her bedroom door and just stood there making really awkward eye contact with both of them

My sister has sex. She is 69 years old, married 45 years, same man.

you're a fucking cunt.you letting another man to fuck your sister in YOUR home. you could kill them

As well as being denigrating, it’s just outright rude. If someone was playing vidya so loud that I could hear it and it was bothering me, I would be just as pissed.

Its time to serial killermaxx ,chads muscles wont work if u punch a couple holes in em

Strong necroposting

good that my future stacy sister is 7 still

post pics of your sister

"I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all"
Elliot-Rodgers-.jpg

62 bluepillers

"I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all"
Elliot-Rodgers-.jpg

I wouldn't be able to stand this even if it was two complete STRANGERS doing it in the next room. Imagine hearing your own younger sister getting plowed in the next room.

Status
Not open for further replies.