Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hit a hedgehog while running

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I was running at night (I sometimes gymcel at night due to insomnia) and suddenly step foot into a lone hedgehog on the road. It squeaked and curled into a ball.

I hate hurting animals. I examined it under my phone flashlight and it didn't seem injured, but there's no way to tell the internal damage.

Fortunately I am a skeletoncel weighing less than a middle school girl and I just bumped my foot into it, I didn't stomp on it. I hope it recovers, fuck. My karma is bad enough as it is.

I've had similar things happen a couple times with animals, generally if the animal is injured it's best to kill it. The thought of an animal that I maimed being left to suffer really bothers me.

Hopefully the hedgehog is fine though.

Same here, I hate to see animals getting hurt.

It ran away very quickly and is nowhere to be found now... So hopefully it is ok.

you are a bitcoin millionaire why not use a chauffeur?

karma isn't real br0
Probably, but there's a slight chance it is real, and if it is you could be in deep trouble in the afterlife.

Besides, being a rationalistic neckbeard is dangerous. If everything is allowed you'll start to indulge more often in your vices and flaws of character.

Why dont you feed some stray animals and leave water for them?

Lucky. The only animal I'm worried about accidentally stepping on when I run is dead pigeon/dog/cat or a live rattlesnake in my area.

I run at night with something like this.

Probably, but there's a slight chance it is real, and if it is you could be in deep trouble in the afterlife.

Besides, being a rationalistic neckbeard is dangerous. If everything is allowed you'll start to indulge more often in your vices and flaws of character.
true

I hate hurting animals as well.

Today I went to a street market here and saw some alive crabs tied to a pole for selling :feelsbadman:

Why must this world be so fucking harsh? I just wish I could end all suffering and get some hot JB sex in return.

wtf that poor little hog

Why that's cruel

Animal cruelty triggers me more than human cruelty.
I can watch videos of people getting tortured but I couldn't watch videos of animals getting hurt.

I can't even kill insects. Don't know why.