Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Running is a good cope

fantasycel

fantasycel

Recruit
★★★
Running helps me manage my loneliness by putting my anger to use. It clears my mind and helps me sleep better at night because I am more tired. Any other runningcels?

Can't outrun your genetics boyo

i like myself riding bicycle, but in past i liked running too but im to unfit for this right now

I hate running coping, just thinking about getting out of the house is something I hate

Running towards foids to rape them is a good cope
Yummy Tongue GIF - Yummy Tongue Flight GIFs

Running helps me manage my loneliness by putting my anger to use. It clears my mind and helps me sleep better at night because I am more tired. Any other runningcels?
Don't run, ride a bike, better for joints

Don't run, ride a bike, better for joints
I like biking but it’s too relaxing to distract myself from my feelings. I end up imagining I have a girl on the back of it and get depressed.

Yea here
Been Running since 2018..
My favorite runner is Galen Rupp.
Anyways, His career is finished now

Yeah I'm pretty much addicted to it. I've had some injuries/pain this year but rn it's getting good again.

Run Forest, run!

I love running, once you're past that exaggerated pain and exhaustion of the first half mile you can forget about everything for a while. I leave my phone at home so it's just peace for 30 minutes