Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I honestly don't see how I'm going to make it through college

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Hapacel
I'm starting my freshman year of college this fall at a large university, and the college visit I recently went on was pure suicidefuel. All I saw were fratboy Chads who mogged me to oblivion with their Stacy gfs walking around the area. Also, I saw the athlete Tyrones with their gfs as well. And then I saw the occasional incel looking guy walking around alone looking depressed. Everyone has said how college is 10x worse than high school for an incel but holy shit 4 years of this is going to suck ass.

What are you studying

Going to public places in general is pure SuiFuel for incels. We're getting mogged by everyone and people treat us like garbage. The positive aspects of 'going outside'? Right, there are none.

Going to public places in general is pure SuiFuel for incels. We're getting mogged by everyone and people treat us like garbage. The positive aspects of 'going outside'? Right, there are none.
DING DING DING:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Should probably start driving a white van full of fertilizer

should be fine as long as u pick an incel major

just get a job and make money for some copes instead of paying to do work amongst a bunch of stacies and chads

That’s brutal man, best of luck with getting through that. I know I didn’t.

I'd say it's better than high school because NPCs only interact with who they want so there's really not any bullying, bad news is you'll have to study harder than in HS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back