Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I honestly don’t understand. How is it even possible to not hate women? (WARNING ⚠️ SUIFUEL)

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
I don’t get it. This is that one thing I have never been able to wrap my head around.

> “You’re cherrypicking. It’s only a small number of women who do this. :feels:

How? This is prominent. It doesn’t just stand out like a sore thumb, it’s become the fucking norm. The problem isn’t these few couple hundred thousand (y’know, not a big deal) tweets or TikToks, the problem is that you can’t seem to or supposedly don’t want to understand that this sort of behavior is not only overlooked, but rather accepted, cherished, praised, glorified, etc.

Aside from this forum, if there were a small minuscule group of men somewhere in fuck knows where screeching niggers must die all day every day afternoon, they would be fucking exiled to the moon in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.

Just how can you not hate them for this? How can you not hate such naturally vicious and cruel and savage creatures? You’ve yet to understand generally just how much women hate men on average. Most men are “nice” to all women whereas most women are only nice to Chad and Chad only. Actually, nevermind being “nice,” I don’t want nice, most women act INHUMAN towards most men. What other race of human being spends this much time and effort into hating half of the population?

> “Incels! Incels spend that much time hating women! :foidSoy:

THEY are the ones who initiated it. I’m doing the necessity of responding back out of frustration. I wish I didn’t have to do THIS, but they on the other hand, they do it because they enjoy it. It’s not like I LIKE doing this. I wasn’t born doing this.

Good fucking God dude. Just please, for the love of fuck we need to somehow administrate some sort of SOMEthing that incentivizes the average user on here to hate women even more. This forum is not hating them back NEARLY as much as they deserve and we need to see to this ASAP.

Last edited:
4EB7CB34 C625 49C6 9B91 D9535D0E93A8

What a cuck had to say when shown a lot of pictures of women hating on short men

Suicidefuel here, suicidefuel there. I'm at my limit, boys. I might have to take a break from this forum for a few days.

because they're incapable of thinking for themselves and are attracted to chad like a hivemind. it's ridiculous and pathetic at the same time.
Someone needs to take the necessary actions and do something. It can’t go on like this. I’m serious.

as a manlet i dont think that those foids are truly happy. They've literally been programmed to hate us for no reason jfl they are holding this hatred inside themselves because some slutty celebrity told them that and that's enough for them to start being influenced.

as a manlet i dont think that those foids are truly happy.
Massive cope honestly. They’re getting fucked by their boyfriends right now. More than half of the female population is like this. These aren’t just a selection of sad and miserable women, these are the majority of the cases, and THIS right here, THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

Massive cope honestly. They’re getting fucked by their boyfriends right now. More than half of the female population is like this. These aren’t just a selection of sad and miserable women, these are the majority of the cases, and THIS right here, THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

:blackpill: And tbh when they are ready to settle up they will probably find a wealthy old manlet and continue being promiscuous whores and cuck him with young CHADs.

more heightpill :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Height and Looks are all that matter

Apply this to the entire human race. How can you not hate this terrible and deeply-flawed species ?

Words can't describe the amont of vile hatred I have for foids :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why? Why are the like this? :cryfeels: Holy fuck, am I seeing the same thing they’re seeing? What’s going on you guys.:cryfeels::cryfeels:
"Women are wonderful" effect + a desperate, desperate wish to not be seen as a "creepy incel" by overtly favoring women in hopes of receiving female validation.

Good fucking God dude. Just please, for the love of fuck we need to somehow administrate some sort of SOMEthing that incentivizes the average user on here to hate women even more. This forum is not hating them back NEARLY as much as they deserve and we need to see to this ASAP.
I genuinely don't think it's possible. Humans are programmed by biology to prefer women. Every single study on the topic has found that both men and women see women as better and will, for example, prioritize their survival in crisis situations and so on. This is supposed to be one of the most misogynistic places on the internet, and the average user here still hates women far less than the average woman hates men. It's legitimately not possible for humans to hate women as much as they might hate men.

Only way out is artificial wombs and sexbots. Don't like women? Get a sexdoll and a decent AI gf? AI gfs not advanced enough, wait for the new models.

"Women are wonderful" effect + a desperate, desperate wish to not be seen as a "creepy incel" by overtly favoring women in hopes of receiving female validation. I genuinely don't think it's possible. Humans are programmed by biology to prefer women. Every single study on the topic has found that both men and women see women as better and will, for example, prioritize their survival in crisis situations and so on. This is supposed to be one of the most misogynistic places on the internet, and the average user here still hates women far less than the average woman hates men. It's legitimately not possible for humans to hate women as much as they might hate men.
:yes::yes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Apply this to the entire human race. How can you not hate this terrible and deeply-flawed species ?
I hate men too, but not nearly as much. Women are 10x more cruel and psychotic, and it clearly shows. The only reason you don’t see them as violent as men in the outside world is because they know they are biologically the weaker sex, and they have zero chance even against the below average man in terms of fatigue, stamina, etc. They’re used to all bark and no bite hence they talk the most shit on the internet. If they’d had the ability, they would’ve shown their true nature centuries ago.

Obviously you should hate women as a collective, anything less would indicate a lack of character and an indifference to fairness and decency. The real issue is not being able to fight back, the misery of helplessly getting abused with no means of hurting those who hurt you, having to live with the injustice you percieve, powerless do to anything about it.

Go ER and you hurt a few individuals at the cost of your own life, and society will only take your actions as an excuse treat other men like you even worse. Political action is the only path forward, and I would want to try even if it was hopeless, because just lying down and taking it is unbearable.

If they’d had the ability, they would’ve shown their true nature centuries ago.
That's what females of a species do that are physically dominant. Just astonishing that only maybe 1000th of one percent of men (or even lower) are remotely that cruel to foids. If foids were physically superior, I think they'd wipe out 50% of the male population and make the other half slave to death.

Last edited:
the average foid doesnt want to kill short men but they want them to rot alone

as a manlet i dont think that those foids are truly happy. They've literally been programmed to hate us for no reason jfl they are holding this hatred inside themselves because some slutty celebrity told them that and that's enough for them to start being influenced.
Comments like this are more ragefueling that anything foids say honestly. They are consciously malicious. Stop making dogshit excuses.

the average foid doesnt want to kill short men but they want them to rot alone
Tbh, I'd torture foids till when their hair would turn grey and skin would shrivel up (in vidya). I'd literally cut off my own dick to be granted it.

Last edited:
That's what females of a species do that are physically dominant. Just astonishing that only maybe 1000th of one percent of men (or even lower) are remotely that cruel to foids. If foids were physically superior, I think they'd wipe out 50% of the male population and make the other half slave to death.
:yes:

This is what men are unable to comprehend. If women HAD the opportunity, they would exterminate men deemed unattractive.

:yes:

This is what men are unable to comprehend. If women HAD the opportunity, they would exterminate men deemed unattractive.
I mean I would honestly wipe out 90% of the men (in vidya). Men might not be as collective as foids are, but in being absolutely pathetic is where they definitely are.

wataaaaa is weeeee

I hate men too, but not nearly as much. Women are 10x more cruel and psychotic, and it clearly shows. The only reason you don’t see them as violent as men in the outside world is because they know they are biologically the weaker sex, and they have zero chance even against the below average man in terms of fatigue, stamina, etc. They’re used to all bark and no bite hence they talk the most shit on the internet. If they’d had the ability, they would’ve shown their true nature centuries ago.
You are confusing violence with aggression/courage

If foids can openly hate short men I should be able to openly hate disgusting dirty niggers its only fair and its in the same ballpark

Coping postmaxxer

I mean I would honestly wipe out 90% of the men (in vidya). Men might not be as collective as foids are, but in being absolutely pathetic is where they definitely are.
Cucked take

I don't hate femoids per se, I hate filthy whores. OK hoes world wide seem to be like 90% of foid population and in the western world like 99,5%.

Why? Why are the like this? :cryfeels: Holy fuck, am I seeing the same thing they’re seeing? What’s going on you guys.:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Because we are repulsive and they want to kill us for it. Everything else about us being “hateful” or whatever the fuck is pretense so they look like good people for wanting to kill us because of our genetics.
:fuk:

Spam reddit with those and see how foids respond to that.

This. This all the way. This forum doesn't hate women enough. Women aren't even human.

This. This all the way. This forum doesn't hate women enough. Women aren't even human.
These foids think even 5'11 guys are short and should be killed:lul::lul::lul:

JFL. Someone tell these whores 6 foot + men are only like 20% of the male populace.

Men like Charles Sobraj, Richard Ramirez, Ted Bundy are actually heroes.

These foids think even 5'11 guys are short and should be killed:lul::lul::lul:

JFL. Someone tell these whores 6 foot + men are only like 20% of the male populace.
Doesn't matter. They'll always demand and feel entitled to the top 5 percent.

Seems most of these tweets are from 12 years ago....some of them set the bar at 5'8''...some at 5'9''...you can even tell by the tone of the posts this is before political correctness really went crazy. Even though it's men being trashed, now you probably can't say this without at least some people getting on your case about it.

Imagine how height hypergamy has increased since then.

I hope all these whores died a painful death (in videogame ofc)

Just realize Women are literally NPCs. They're simply reactive biochemical automatons.

So them rejecting you 9/10 times isn't something you can help or change. It's just their auto reaction. Just like how small dogs bark at shit for no fucking reason, and mosquitoes bite to suck your blood. Do you hate either of them? They just do what their brains tell them to do. No agency there.

Just realize Women are literally NPCs. They're simply reactive biochemical automatons.

So them rejecting you 9/10 times isn't something you can help or change. It's just their auto reaction. Just like how small dogs bark at shit for no fucking reason, and mosquitoes bite to suck your blood. Do you hate either of them? They just do what their brains tell them to do. No agency there.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

oftentimes men writing women can gaslight you into thinking they are angels, but usually you have to pay attention to actual female voices, then you understand like no, you bitches are all terrible absolutely terrible. Half of male writers do an incredible service by making their female characters way more likeable to both genders.

positive female representation = Princess mononoke, welcome to the dollhouse, fargo, daria (written by men)
negative female representation = girls, fleabag, broad city, the mindy project, she-hulk, 50 shades, she said (written by women)

Last edited:
oftentimes men writing women can gaslight you into thinking they are angels, but usually you have to pay attention to actual female voices, then you understand like no, you bitches are all terrible absolutely terrible. Half of male writers do an incredible service by making their female characters way more likeable to both genders.

positive female representation = Princess mononoke, welcome to the dollhouse, fargo, daria (written by men)
negative female representation = girls, fleabag, broad city, the mindy project, she-hulk, 50 shades, she said (written by women)
good point