Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I honestly don’t understand. How is it even possible to not hate women? (WARNING ⚠️ SUIFUEL)

The most sad thing, I don't have an "ism" or a "fobic" to defend myself. They can spread all the hate they want and everything is okay.

Thats why I don't care about society anymore. A global nuclear war is a dream now.

I don’t want nice, most women act INHUMAN towards most men.
Slave owners in the Middle East treated their slaves better, than foids do non-Chad males.

most women act INHUMAN towards most men
There is no such thing as a "woman".

There are only men and foids, and foids are not human, but rather humanoid. Foids lack an Y chromosome, which is an important feature of human genome. As such, foids are only ever an incomplete man, a semi-human meatsack humans use for procreation.

I don’t get it. This is that one thing I have never been able to wrap my head around.

View attachment 1023482

> “You’re cherrypicking. It’s only a small number of women who do this. :feels:

How? This is prominent. It doesn’t just stand out like a sore thumb, it’s become the fucking norm. The problem isn’t these few couple hundred thousand (y’know, not a big deal) tweets or TikToks, the problem is that you can’t seem to or supposedly don’t want to understand that this sort of behavior is not only overlooked, but rather accepted, cherished, praised, glorified, etc.

Aside from this forum, if there were a small minuscule group of men somewhere in fuck knows where screeching niggers must die all day every day afternoon, they would be fucking exiled to the moon in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.

Just how can you not hate them for this? How can you not hate such naturally vicious and cruel and savage creatures? You’ve yet to understand generally just how much women hate men on average. Most men are “nice” to all women whereas most women are only nice to Chad and Chad only. Actually, nevermind being “nice,” I don’t want nice, most women act INHUMAN towards most men. What other race of human being spends this much time and effort into hating half of the population?

> “Incels! Incels spend that much time hating women! :foidSoy:

THEY are the ones who initiated it. I’m doing the necessity of responding back out of frustration. I wish I didn’t have to do THIS, but they on the other hand, they do it because they enjoy it. It’s not like I LIKE doing this. I wasn’t born doing this.

Good fucking God dude. Just please, for the love of fuck we need to somehow administrate some sort of SOMEthing that incentivizes the average user on here to hate women even more. This forum is not hating them back NEARLY as much as they deserve and we need to see to this ASAP.
This is evolution. This is the female equivalent of Chad's bullying shorter uglier men and ethnics. Or cucking them or invading them or exploiting them, etc.

I don’t get it. This is that one thing I have never been able to wrap my head around.

View attachment 1023482

> “You’re cherrypicking. It’s only a small number of women who do this. :feels:

How? This is prominent. It doesn’t just stand out like a sore thumb, it’s become the fucking norm. The problem isn’t these few couple hundred thousand (y’know, not a big deal) tweets or TikToks, the problem is that you can’t seem to or supposedly don’t want to understand that this sort of behavior is not only overlooked, but rather accepted, cherished, praised, glorified, etc.

Aside from this forum, if there were a small minuscule group of men somewhere in fuck knows where screeching niggers must die all day every day afternoon, they would be fucking exiled to the moon in a matter of minutes, if not seconds.

Just how can you not hate them for this? How can you not hate such naturally vicious and cruel and savage creatures? You’ve yet to understand generally just how much women hate men on average. Most men are “nice” to all women whereas most women are only nice to Chad and Chad only. Actually, nevermind being “nice,” I don’t want nice, most women act INHUMAN towards most men. What other race of human being spends this much time and effort into hating half of the population?

> “Incels! Incels spend that much time hating women! :foidSoy:

THEY are the ones who initiated it. I’m doing the necessity of responding back out of frustration. I wish I didn’t have to do THIS, but they on the other hand, they do it because they enjoy it. It’s not like I LIKE doing this. I wasn’t born doing this.

Good fucking God dude. Just please, for the love of fuck we need to somehow administrate some sort of SOMEthing that incentivizes the average user on here to hate women even more. This forum is not hating them back NEARLY as much as they deserve and we need to see to this ASAP.
That's crazy

There is no such thing as a "woman".

There are only men and foids, and foids are not human, but rather humanoid. Foids lack an Y chromosome, which is an important feature of human genome. As such, foids are only ever an incomplete man, a semi-human meatsack humans use for procreation.
Most evident in our emotional control and impartiality. In a word, subspecies.

Also sub7 men do hate foids, but that comes after marriage, when foids reveal the facade hiding their resentment. Chads' and statusmaxxers' partners are happy, and their voices are heard

The most sad thing, I don't have an "ism" or a "fobic" to defend myself. They can spread all the hate they want and everything is okay.

Thats why I don't care about society anymore. A global nuclear war is a dream now.
Every misanthropes dream bro, fuck everyone who rejected us

See, when we say shit not even as hardcore as this we're spiteful terrorists. Meanwhile foids expressing their desires to genocide short men is a funny quirky trend. :feelsbadman:

I remember watching a documentary on Magic Johnson. In the 1980s, he was having sex with approximately 500 women a year. A woman was quoted as saying, "Magic was one of the few men I knew who truly liked women."

So, there you have it. If you have sex with 500 women a year, you will come to truly like women.

THEY are the ones who initiated it. I’m doing the necessity of responding back out of frustration. I wish I didn’t have to do THIS, but they on the other hand, they do it because they enjoy it. It’s not like I LIKE doing this. I wasn’t born doing this
This.

It's impossible don't hate woman

at least before they said under 5'8 but now its like under 6'2