Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i hope mentalcel1 is doing ok

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i was noticing mentalcel 1 profile and he hasnt been offline for almost a whole day i hope he didnt actually rope now

I don't care about nobody because nobody cares about me

I saw him on the dancefloor :feelsaww:

I'm new here but I've come to like mentalcel1. Maybe he got put back on the mental ward like his bimbomaxxed mum wanted

I'm new here but I've come to like mentalcel1. Maybe he got put back on the mental ward like his bimbomaxxed mum wanted
i hope hes doing good he is a very based user

I hope you’re doing ok, OP

Maybe he took a day off to watch Anime

i was noticing mentalcel 1 profile and he hasnt been offline for almost a whole day i hope he didnt actually rope now
who cares he’s an annoying retard that over uses emotes

I bet his research on incels is finished and he can finally report to his bosses. :feelshaha:

He has returned back to hell as one of the seven princes "Belphegor":society::society::society::society:

Hope he’s ok, the world is a dangerous place for a 5 ft 4 Slavic man

there have been dozens of posters like mentalcel1 who basically provide content for the entire forum for like a month or two and then disappear. I guess none of them spammed as many pepe smileys as him though. Great guy, just an observation

last guy who was notorious for that was InMinecraft, i lowkey think that these accounts are created by people already here and just want to make another account for shitposting. Don't know though :feelsugh:
It has to be. I am convinced this forum is total like a few hundred people making new accounts with different personas over and over again. How else do these mfs who joined like a week ago already know everyone, have legit clout/forum status and know the entirety of the forum culture. They all say they lurked for years before joining but if that was the case why didn't they just join earlier? It's creating an account on an online board ffs not hacking the Pentagon.

:yes::yes::yes:

mentalcel1 was way perfectly crafted to be an outsider who just joined the forum. man knew all the terminologies and culture in a day, filled up every single stereotype known about this community, chose the most subhuman qualities to describe himself and added some taboo shit (fucking his mother, suicide notes) to add some spice
given how often he gets featured on TrannyTears I wouldn't be suprised if he is a character by one of them with too much free time :feelsUgh:
I want to be optimistic though

Even if he is fake his posts are so fucking entertaining I'd let him stay :feelshaha:

He has ascended.

he is slaying this white gigastacy ngl

As soon as the @Sneir shows up he stops being active. Kind of weird actually!!