Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hope my worthLess trash parents die

StoryVillain

StoryVillain

Greycel
These scums of the earth all my problems come from them they gave me a horrible upbringing

Firstly they cursed me with ugly looks by reproducing also didnt have decent amount of money in my upbringing so i was poor Not like skeleton starving poor but still poor compard to others

They always use to annoy me My stupid parents use to yell always also abusing me by hitting me- they were just bad people to be around im glad they arent here so they can repeatedly annoy me

I hope they die and when they do i will laugh also im Not going to there funeral or burial

Your family will hate you if you don’t attend the funeral.

Okay - Give me a bit.

I'm almost ready.

I don’t blame you, i want to skip my mother’s too. But just go so your normie family doesn’t think weird of you.

anxiety and depression is mostly heritable and likelier to get it from your mom

I don’t blame you, i want to skip my mother’s too. But just go so your normie family doesn’t think weird of you.
Why you care about what some npc normie thinks plus i dont even live any where near them

hating your pos scum ''parents'' is a trucel trait

same

Based and :blackpill:
Have you heard about normies sayin stuff like muh you should always forgive bcuz thats petty
Muh muh you should respect your parents and adults -Like tf

For me simply being annoying is enough for me to want someones death
@Sennacherib

Have you heard about normies sayin stuff like muh you should always forgive bcuz thats petty
They say that shit because their parents coddled and sheltered them.
Had they been treated every second like a piece of shit that got stuck on the bottom of their parents shoe they too would hate them with every fiber of their being.
There is no forgiveness,there's only resentment and hate left for trucels.
Hope my pos toilet "mother" dies slow,in extreme pain.

tbh, i am waiting for them to die.

these are the same normies who are greedy, narcissist and power hungry.