Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hope Nina Drama gets killed.

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
She's a 6.5 at best when she's showing her tits. No personality whatsoever. This ugly Mexican piece of shit was mean to Bobby Green. How dare she!

Her looksmatch is probably making Tacos while she's here chatting with Sean Strickchad. She believes her fat oily ass even has a chance with the middleweight champ! Who gives these delusional females so much privilege I wanna know! How can she marry a rich betacuck with that autistic annoying personality?!

I hope she dies in a mass shooting.

another whore

Volcel if wouldn't

I'd hope for her to get brutally raped but any blackpilled mind would know just how much she'd like it.

Same she's so cringe

I'm just happy, you'll die without ever feeling intimate with a beautiful woman. You'll never know what's it like being loved.

The fact that you'll never experience something so amazing brings me a lot of joy.

Wishing you much much misery in your already miserable life, brocel.
Dnr, I already know you're a bluepilled cuck who still believes in muh love, don't need to keep digging lad

She's hot body wise, I wanna fuck her brains out:ahegao:

Dnr, I already know you're a bluepilled cuck who still believes in muh love, don't need to keep digging lad
You don't have clue who I am. But here's a hint.

Let's just say if I was invited to your house, your dad would feel insecure.

You don't have clue who I am. But here's a hint.

Let's just say if I was invited to your house, your dad would feel insecure.
And you're a faggot, yes I already know. You're a 2024 user, bottom of the barrel

20% Fighting in ID

Love? You know what love is, NlGGER?

A nice foid being committed to your dick while hundreds of other dick is available.

But guess what? You're too old to even think about it. Your funeral is near. The only that's gonna touch your pencil are the bugs in your grave and you know it, NlGGER

Love? You know what love is, NlGGER?

A nice foid being committed to your dick while hundreds of other dick is available.

But guess what? You're too old to even think about it. Your funeral is near. The only that's gonna touch your pencil are the bugs in your grave and you know it, NlGGER
:soy: :soy: