Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I might have gotten a girl killed today by doing nothing

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
First of all, I'm guilty of no crime and I did absolutely nothing and did not touch her at all.

Now, I was busy outside unloading some shit from my car. This girl approached me, she's a sandnigger and she asked me for my help. Apparently her boyfriend who has a better personality than me obviously, just kicked her out of the house. She asked me if I could drop her off to the shelter. I was standing there thinking and then I said it "Hell no!" she looked at me with her whore puppy eyes begging me to take her. I told her over and over again, this is not my fucking problem.

Then this sandnigger boyfriend of her came out of the building and shouted more at her, he grabbed her forcefully and called her slurs in Arabic. He then looked at me and said "No need to help", I gave this piece of shit mr. A type personality a thumbs up, said "No problem" and went on my merry way.

The only reason she approached me is because I was the only person with a car in the immediate vicinity. She was attractive too and probably a bit younger than me. She is not entitled to my help.

@based_meme

Hoping she gets out somehow. Someone, someday, will take her to the shelter.

Good riddance. Whores like her chose to be with boyfriends like him. Never us. So fuck them.

I really hope you didn't make this up. Enjoyable read, made my day :feelsokman:

I really hope you didn't make this up. Enjoyable read, made my day :feelsokman:
If he did make this up, I'll find him and give him the same treatment 'mr. A type personality' gave that whore.

You'd be insane to give a stranger a ride just like that.
It was the right thing to do to say no.
Regarding her problems with her boyfriend, she chose him, not your problem.

If it was a boy instead you would have done it.

Good riddance. Whores like her chose to be with boyfriends like him. Never us. So fuck them.
I have no sympathy for women who get abused by their partners. They chose to be with them. There are plenty of decent guys who would never beat their partner and are still somehow single, but evidently those guys are apparently not good enough.

I only have sympathy for little kids who get beatings from their parents.
That too. I'd never enter a car with someone I don't trust, especially don't know.
It could have been a setup. Who knows.

But this situation seems genuine, that guy reminded me of how my father used to treat my mother. At the end of the day, she chose to be with him, therefore she can deal with his bullshit and should leave outsiders alone. This bitch would reject me for being too ugly and/or short, but want people like me to save her ass when she gets a spanking from the guy she fucks.

for all i know she could have been trying to rob you, plant some shit on your car, steal shit from your car, take you to somewhere where all of the shit i said could have been done to you but by other people, maybe she thought you were the type of men that was struck and easily affected by female kindness and so distracted by it that she can use that spellbound state to her advantage.
whatever it was, she is NOT entitled to your help, and she should find a place that repairs personality detectors if she wants to choose a boyfriend again

Would you have saved her if she looked like Yazawa Nico? :feelswhere:

But to be honest, the irony in this story is mad. Everyone from bluepillers to redpillers to tiktok "blackpillers" swears that low-value men are a complete non-factor in everyone's lives (and especially women's). People think that our resentment is totally impotent, with zero chance of ever affecting their day-to-day routines, hence their thinking that they have the ability to mistreat us as they please. Yet here, a low-value male's past experiences with foids and his worldview informed by said experiences made all the difference in what was possibly a life-or-death situation for this chick.

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle think this thread deserves a pin? At the very least it's prime seethefuel for bluepilled lurkers

Last edited:
Most people would’ve done the same, you’d have zero survival instinct to trust some random stranger and let them into your car, that’s asking for trouble. ITcucks will still have a field day with this one though :feelskek:

If you are not trolling and this is actually true you deserve a medal man. And I salute you.

First of all, I'm guilty of no crime and I did absolutely nothing and did not touch her at all.

Now, I was busy outside unloading some shit from my car. This girl approached me, she's a sandnigger and she asked me for my help. Apparently her boyfriend who has a better personality than me obviously, just kicked her out of the house. She asked me if I could drop her off to the shelter. I was standing there thinking and then I said it "Hell no!" she looked at me with her whore puppy eyes begging me to take her. I told her over and over again, this is not my fucking problem.

Then this sandnigger boyfriend of her came out of the building and shouted more at her, he grabbed her forcefully and called her slurs in Arabic. He then looked at me and said "No need to help", I gave this piece of shit mr. A type personality a thumbs up, said "No problem" and went on my merry way.

The only reason she approached me is because I was the only person with a car in the immediate vicinity. She was attractive too and probably a bit younger than me. She is not entitled to my help.

@based_meme
GALACTIC LEVELS OF BASED.

iu

iu

Indeed, she's not entitled to your help at all.

Last edited:
You should have helped her along. (in video game) iykyk.

Yet here, a low-value male's past experiences with foids and his worldview informed by said experiences made all the difference in what was possibly a life-or-death situation for this chick.
Everythingburnsmax.

There are a lot of scams like this, a desperate-seeming woman will knock on your door or ask for a ride, sometimes in the middle of the night or somewhere isolated, and she has a posse of 3 dudes waiting around the corner to jump you while you’re helping her. You did the right thing regardless. You think a woman would help a man in such a situation? :feelshaha:

It seems harsh but he is how you treat a foid. Foids are essentially children and they demand harsh treatment when they misbehave.

for all i know she could have been trying to rob you, plant some shit on your car, steal shit from your car, take you to somewhere where all of the shit i said could have been done to you but by other people, maybe she thought you were the type of men that was struck and easily affected by female kindness and so distracted by it that she can use that spellbound state to her advantage.
whatever it was, she is NOT entitled to your help, and she should find a place that repairs personality detectors if she wants to choose a boyfriend again
yeah this happens a lot with subhuman scammers who have no shame in using these tactics

This is a 1/10 robery bait it happens alot here, nobody falls for it anymore.

@based_meme
Hopefully you don’t get fucked by any Good Samaritan laws.

Fuck her.

Let her rot.

Hopefully you don’t get fucked by any Good Samaritan laws.
I know what you're referring to here by Good Samaritan laws, but in a legal sense the term actually refers to laws that protect "good samaritans" - those who voluntarily try to help out people in danger. So if you were to help out in good faith and provide reasonable assistance to a person who is injured or dying, and they died or got further injured, it would provide legal protection for you.

But as far as I know, there aren't any laws that make you obligated to help a complete stranger. Additionally, it wasn't even 100% evident that she was in "danger" or that her life was in peril. So there is no world where that would be an issue for OP, imo.

To be honest, the law in my jurisdiction is so messed up you could likely end up being punished yourself for intervening I imagine.
That, or his Mrs. has a change of heart and claims you unwarrantedly interfered or even assaulted her.

It's just too risky to help anyway.

So yeah, I wouldn't do a thing - I think you made the right call, given you would be putting yourself in danger. I'm not getting killed over two people having a domestic dispute. Better a random woman has a black eye than a shiv in my stomach.

Last edited:
Ya, not your problem, honestly.

Extremely based. Would've done the same thing.

Probably one of the best things I've read here in awhile.

if (body count == 0)
{
response = help;
}

else
{
response = go fuck yourself;
}

Last edited: