Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope these riots and protests escalate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I know they won't but I'm so sick of nothing changing and everything slowly rotting I just want something big to happen.

Tbh I hope the policemen lose their minds and kill more people. That guy's death was just a reminder of the power of the white race and who's in charge here.

I just don't give a shit about anything anymore. I should be terrified because some of these riots are happening in my city, but I just don't care. If soyciety burns itself down I feel like I'm not effected at all because I never had a future anyways.

I hope they become an actual race war. Watching the antifa retards and their whore enablers getting killed would be the best part.

Except this shit happens basically every year. Its the same as the political cycle every 2 or 4 years. Its all the same but you think something is happening

The government in America seem cucked, riots in major cities and no one is stopping them

Except this shit happens basically every year. Its the same as the political cycle every 2 or 4 years. Its all the same but you think something is happening
I said that in the first 4 words.

To a race war yes

That guy's death was just a reminder of the power of the white race and who's in charge here.
I have never seen such a gigantic cope

Website slider 2

Imagine thinking whites, the most cucked, screwed over, easily hated race in the modern world is at the top.
Exactly lmfao.

Not only that, but imagine thinking a cumskin killing a black guy is the "power of the white race".

Cumskin incels are honestly funny with the "superior white race" joke.

Shit like this is why I hate humans ngl.

20200519 133042

Exactly lmfao.

Not only that, but imagine thinking a cumskin killing a black guy is the "power of the white race".

Cumskin incels are honestly funny with the "superior white race" joke.

Shit like this is why I hate humans ngl.

View attachment 268917
What's worse is that it's usually ethniccels saying that.

What's worse is that it's usually ethniccels saying that.
Self hate is strong when whitey convinces you that you're nothing but trash on the street.

Most ethnics lack the capacity to think for themselves, which is why they buy into praising whitey

Self hate is strong when whitey convinces you that you're nothing but trash on the street.

Most ethnics lack the capacity to think for themselves, which is why they buy into praising whitey
Most ethnics I've seen and known actually think white people are pathetic since white women walk all over white men on top of taking it up the butt in every issue imaginable.

Most ethnics I've seen and known actually think white people are pathetic since white women walk all over white men on top of taking it up the butt in every issue imaginable.
Most here are the exact opposite of that. Tbh. I mean I'm gorilla, this is the only interaction with humans I get, aside from beating and raping them

Escalate into what?

to some extent I want escalation but since I am holding some stocks, I kind of don't as volatility sometimes causes stock down. but overall do want it.

Remember the rioters are not your friends. They are the people that call you terrorists online and say we need to be in jail. Just look at the types of people out there. They look like the typical twitter crowd.

Escalate into what?
Civil war, race war, anything. I just want everything to burn so something can be built of this mess.
Remember the rioters are not your friends. They are the people that call you terrorists online and say we need to be in jail. Just look at the types of people out there. They look like the typical twitter crowd.
I'm not saying they are, I just want things to get so bad things change.

Civil war, race war, anything. I just want everything to burn so something can be built of this mess.

I'm not saying they are, I just want things to get so bad things change.

Kind of a bad idea to want this to escelate. Eventually something will happen and the fingers will start being pointed and somehow we'll take part of the blame. Remember the charlottesville thing? Well didn't take long for the word incel to be thrown around.

That and a lot of this is popping it's head into some of my copes which I don't want either. Copes are all I have left.

i'm kind of sick of nothing changing tbh
Same, Riots happen, media talks about it, things die down and everything is back to normal. Nothing will come of this period.

i'm kind of sick of nothing changing tbh
Same, Riots happen, media talks about it, things die down and everything is back to normal. Nothing will come of this period.

Things are changing but for the worse.
Last time this happened was 2014-2015 timeframe. I think we all can admit that 2014 was better in all facets than it is today. Well 2014-2015 we had similar riots and gamergate and things did change. Slowly our copes got taken over and we got alienated from spaces we used to have. Tv, Movies, games everything. Well these riots are going to do the same thing. Mix that will the election that will probably be a sweep this fall I see another big push that will push us further into the corner.

Remember these thing don't help us. As the months go on we get hated more and more. Won't be long before we're profiled on a databases soon and are visited by police for post thing on forums that could be "radical". I also think this site will be nuked eventually, next idiot that goes crazy and does something will cause outrage and get this site taken down.

It's not getting better, it never will, today is the worst day of your life until tomorrow which will be worse than today and then so on and so forth.

Things are changing but for the worse.
Last time this happened was 2014-2015 timeframe. I think we all can admit that 2014 was better in all facets than it is today. Well 2014-2015 we had similar riots and gamergate and things did change. Slowly our copes got taken over and we got alienated from spaces we used to have. Tv, Movies, games everything. Well these riots are going to do the same thing. Mix that will the election that will probably be a sweep this fall I see another big push that will push us further into the corner.

Remember these thing don't help us. As the months go on we get hated more and more. Won't be long before we're profiled on a databases soon and are visited by police for post thing on forums that could be "radical". I also think this site will be nuked eventually, next idiot that goes crazy and does something will cause outrage and get this site taken down.

It's not getting better, it never will, today is the worst day of your life until tomorrow which will be worse than today and then so on and so forth.
This is why after this one thing I like ends I'm going to shoot myself. I'm not waiting to get raped by the government for posting on a internet forum and wageslave until I'm too old to enjoy life.

This is why after this one thing I like ends I'm going to shoot myself. I'm not waiting to get raped by the government for posting on a internet forum and wageslave until I'm too old to enjoy life.
can't, you won't be allowed to own a gun when they pass the new gun laws because "you're a serious threat".

can't, you won't be allowed to own a gun when they pass the new gun laws because "you're a serious threat".
That won't be a problem for reasons I won't share out of privacy. And the thing is going to end in a little bit anyway so I think I have time to do it.

This outrage / Protest is cringe

This outrage / Protest is cringe

well its gonna last at least another week and will be around for at least till the next major shift politically happens.

I have never seen such a gigantic cope

View attachment 268916
In terms of looks, we all know who is in charge, of course in other areas there are differences. But there is also no denying the impact that whites have had around the world and that is still seen today.

when I just ponder on what the world would look like when society and the economy collapses, all I can imagine is roasties and chads having sex on the streets before they die of starvation

brutal world destructionpill tbh