Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hope you guys dont feel sad when a foid dies

I

incel god

Banned
-
let me simplify why you should not. she never had sex with you when she was alive and never would, laughed at you with her and her girlfriends, ignored you, had a good life with her boyfriend, would not hesitate to call you ugly. fuck pretty bitches that die.

The only one that would make me sad is my mother. She loves me unconditionally and that's all that matters

NO EMPATHY FOR UNEMPATHETIC

Only thing wrong I know my mom did was go to the west.

When a foid dies I laugh

Nope onnthe contrary its a relief for me

let me simplify why you should not. she never had sex with you when she was alive and never would, laughed at you with her and her girlfriends, ignored you, had a good life with her boyfriend, would not hesitate to call you ugly. fuck pretty bitches that die.
Sorry to be so nonconstructive, but could you please troll in the sewers and leave this subforum alone? It's bad enough you regard us as zoo, at least let us honestly commiserate with each other.

Women will not cry when I die, I don't care that they die.

I do not know any foids, so why would I

Based. You can't be blackpilled if you feel sad for the death of a foid

Of course I don't feel sad when a foid dies

I sense malicious intent.

It's fine as it is.
Schizophrenia is a complex mental health disorder that typically requires professional intervention and treatment. It's important to note that there is no cure for schizophrenia, but there are various approaches to manage symptoms and improve overall quality of life. Treatment usually involves a combination of medications, psychotherapy, and support from mental health professionals. Here are some common strategies:

1. **Medication:** Antipsychotic medications are often prescribed to manage the symptoms of schizophrenia. It's essential to take medications as prescribed by a psychiatrist and to communicate any side effects or concerns promptly.

2. **Therapy:** Psychotherapy, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) or family therapy, can help individuals with schizophrenia better understand and manage their thoughts, emotions, and behaviors. It can also help improve communication and relationships with family and friends.

3. **Community Support and Rehabilitation:** Programs that focus on rehabilitation and community support can assist individuals with schizophrenia in developing and maintaining essential life skills. This may include vocational training, social skills training, and supported employment programs.

4. **Hospitalization and Crisis Intervention:** In severe cases or during acute episodes, hospitalization may be necessary for stabilization and safety. Crisis intervention services can also be beneficial in managing acute symptoms.

5. **Family Education and Support:** Involving family members in the treatment process can enhance the support system for individuals with schizophrenia. Education about the disorder and learning coping strategies can contribute to a more supportive environment.

6. **Physical Health:** Maintaining overall physical health is crucial. Encouraging a balanced diet, regular exercise, and adequate sleep can contribute to better overall well-being.

7. **Avoiding Substance Abuse:** Substance use can worsen symptoms and interfere with medication effectiveness. It's essential for individuals with schizophrenia to avoid alcohol and illicit drugs.

8. **Consistent Treatment Plan:** Regular follow-up with mental health professionals, including psychiatrists, therapists, and case managers, is crucial. Maintaining a consistent treatment plan helps monitor progress and make necessary adjustments.

I am sure everybody here is going to cry their eyes out when some foid dies.