Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to anyone feeling hope because a foid smiles at you

I hate threads like this. It's like a license to brag because if anyone accuses you of bragging, you just hit 'em back with "No, you're just bluepilled if you think this is a good thing."

Be realistic if you wont let a worm live with you, a becky who pities you wont do it either

I WANT TO HAVE PITY SEX

PITY ASCENSION

NEW INCEL TERM COINED BY ME RIGHT NOW: PITY ASCENSION
tbh i read a short story in hs about a disabled guy getting pity sex from his old friend, he was gl in his younger years tho

Women are truly evil demons who are Satan incarnate. Never ever trust them

I hate threads like this. It's like a license to brag because if anyone accuses you of bragging, you just hit 'em back with "No, you're just bluepilled if you think this is a good thing."
bragging what? getting ghosted and told off? coming across as a needy loser who falls for any sign of attention?

they’re just pitying you, i had a foid who smiled at me for weeks(i took that long to really make sure it was me) . Surely this means she likes you right? nope, i just came out as a complete clown asking her out to get we can be friends and ghosted later. fuck that foid i would smile back like a retard too she probably thought she was brightening my sad little day
I feel extreme rage (in gta)

to get we can be friends and ghosted later
Exactly what happened to me. StacyBitch said she was all alone and wanted a best friend out of me. I SAID, "YES" and on three different days I extended an invitation to hang out randomly, hang out in front of the fireplace, or hang out in the garden. All three times she rejected me in favor of hanging out with a brand new fucking friend. In one of her IG Posts, she's even hugging and kissing a kike. A literal kike. What a fucking liar: "Oh, I'm such a lonely stacy, be my best friend CuckedIndianAmerican, give me a ride to the clubs please, i'm doing you a favor by being your best friend, teee fucking heeeeeee!!"

Exactly what happened to me. StacyBitch said she was all alone and wanted a best friend out of me. I SAID, "YES" and on three different days I extended an invitation to hang out randomly, hang out in front of the fireplace, or hang out in the garden. All three times she rejected me in favor of hanging out with a brand new fucking friend. In one of her IG Posts, she's even hugging and kissing a kike. A literal kike. What a fucking liar: "Oh, I'm such a lonely stacy, be my best friend CuckedIndianAmerican, give me a ride to the clubs please, i'm doing you a favor by being your best friend, teee fucking heeeeeee!!"
i wonder if this shit genuinely makes them feel good

bragging what? getting ghosted and told off? coming across as a needy loser who falls for any sign of attention?

Better any sign than ZERO fucking signs. You got no idea how bad it gets.

Better any sign than ZERO fucking signs. You got no idea how bad it gets.
i think a glint of hope that is taken away is worse. when you make up your mind you get to rot in piece, however when you get signs you start to daydream and hope and having all that fall apart is just suifuel

i wonder if this shit genuinely makes them feel good

It does make them feel good. They love attention. I remember talking to this mudslime whore who said she's on Tinder not for a date, but just to get attention. She didn't even want to date the guys. She just wanted to see how many matches she could get. I was blown away by this admission.

That mudslime whore reminds of that Stacy who matched with a thousand guys and then told them all to meet in Central Park, and she's telling the 1000s of guys through a megaphone that they need to pass certain tests "like who can do the most pushups" in order to get a date with her. That video is still up on YouTube. The saddest part: those fucking blue-pilled jews, spics, and niggers were actually doing the push ups and trying to pass her tests.

There is no hope and no ones smiling

Foids can manipulate men’s emotions for fun and to raise their ego, they are truly sadistic.
This. Many if not most of them are aware of their power and abuse it.

I replied to one of these and got a similar response. I think a good number of them must just be baiting to show off how heckin’ based and BLACKPILLED they are and to meme-spout, trying to gain clout in the community or something.

I replied to one of these and got a similar response. I think a good number of them must just be baiting to show off how heckin’ based and BLACKPILLED they are and to meme-spout, trying to gain clout in the community or something.
i have no else to share this with, i guess my parents would listen to me but i don’t want to disappoint them yet

Oh that would never get my hopes up, because there is no hope. Even if by some miracle I somehow ascended, it's far too late. The damage is done.

i have no else to share this with, i guess my parents would listen to me but i don’t want to disappoint them yet
I meant a different thread. Tbh I thought your thread is criticizing those types of threads and that the person I wrote that post in response to was also criticizing those threads. I think I didn’t read carefully enough, not sure.

I think the girl in your post was probably manipulative. They know what they’re doing and what smiling at a guy makes him think.

Oh that would never get my hopes up, because there is no hope. Even if by some miracle I somehow ascended, it's far too late. The damage is done.
How late?

Women would rather jump in a time machine, and volunteer to be the virgin sacrificed by being thrown into a volcano, than date me.
They would rather get fucked by Joseph Fritzl.

73yo Joseph Fritzl who emprisoned his own kids and raped them received a sack full of fan mail from women when he was in prison.

I'm turning 28 soon, so a little over 2 years until wizard status.
I feel the same way but I'm nowhere near wizard status just traumatized already, nothing I can do about it. I commend you for being so forbearing.

I feel the same way but I'm nowhere near wizard status just traumatized already, nothing I can do about it. I commend you for being so forbearing.
Thanks, brocel. With time, you start to become numb.

your avi is lifefuel tbh, seeing pepe sad makes me feel less alone

Um I was really tired yesterday so maybe I typed some bullshit. I played table tennis and FIFA with mostly dudes. It's just once or twice someone from the friend group brought a foid that just said I could play well. So like twice since August. I'm no Chad. That comment made me seem like some fakecel.

Foids just look at me with disgust :feelsrope:

a foid smiling at us is probably to ask a favor...this would happen if youre not that ugly btw

foids should not smile

foids should cry
foids should be depressed
foids should weep
foids should gnash their teeth

tfd

GrAY a foid smiles at incel because shes glad shes not you.
it might brighten her day knowing shes high tier smv compared to you.

But you did manage to ruin it for her by having the balls to text her.
So be proud you made a foid angry.

Fakecel trait: foids smile at you