Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I identify with this exact scene of Taxi Driver

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Travis-in-Taxi-Driver-3.jpg

I realized that's my LDARing pose when it's late at night and instead of going to sleep I'm just watching a movie or wasting time on my laptop kek.

I was in that exact position a few mins ago

My hand never did that before

tbh I never got how taxidriver was an inspirational movie for incels unless they are trad

don't they realize that Travis wanted to kill men that tried to prostituted women and went to prostitutes?

brutal wrist and hand size mog :cryfeels:

That's my post nut clarity pose.

no you dont because ur not a chad like robert de niro

tbh I never got how taxidriver was an inspirational movie for incels unless they are trad

don't they realize that Travis wanted to kill men that tried to prostituted women and went to prostitutes?
You can relate a bit with the main character because he's socially isolated and hates society but yeah I think he's more a volcel than an incel, he mogs all of us brutally kek.

I've hated Paul Schrader (screenwriter of Taxi Driver) after he ruined Yukio Mishima's biopic.
Joker is a better version of Taxi Driver in almost all ways and Woyzeck is also a better version of this type of story.

I've hated Paul Schrader (screenwriter of Taxi Driver) after he ruined Yukio Mishima's biopic.
Joker is a better version of Taxi Driver in almost all ways and Woyzeck is also a better version of this type of story.
Im mobil rn so I cant look it up properly. How are Mishima and Schrader related?

Im mobil rn so I cant look it up properly. How are Mishima and Schrader related?
Schrader directed "Mishima," an awful biopic about the writer.