Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I idolize pure isolation

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’m incapable of socializing whatsoever with any other person other than my mother. I talk to myself all day. How the fuck can anyone not get exhausted after socialization or just avoid social interaction together. It’s awkward & a waste of time. I can’t even socialize with my fucking relatives anymore.

This is why I hate NT pill deniers I wish I could beat the shit out of you faggots who deny the NT pill

Ai is almost here for us.

Neurotypicality is important, of course. I appreciate my own company, too.

I have fucking 0 friends, it's nothing to idolize at all. Not one since middle school. Total background character NPC, it's gigaragefuel and I seethe at friendhavers and normgroids every second of my existence. :lasereyes:

I have fucking 0 friends, it's nothing to idolize at all. Not one since middle school. Total background character NPC, it's gigaragefuel and I seethe at friendhavers and normgroids every second of my existence. :lasereyes:
Fuck that friend shit you’ll just jester maxx for a group of people that you probably mog anyways. I have a non NT 6 foot KHHV friend irl who’s very similar to me and does the same routines I do. Far better than my school friend group I don’t want to befriend NT fags

I’m incapable of socializing whatsoever with any other person other than my mother
same brocel same I also don't talk that much even with that whore mom,I always tell myself even if I will surgerymaxx and will change my looks in the better I will be still incel because I am unable to speak with people, others rather than people that have same problems as me

I’m incapable of socializing whatsoever with any other person other than my mother. I talk to myself all day. How the fuck can anyone not get exhausted after socialization or just avoid social interaction together. It’s awkward & a waste of time. I can’t even socialize with my fucking relatives anymore.

This is why I hate NT pill deniers I wish I could beat the shit out of you faggots who deny the NT pill
You need at least just 1 person that cares deeply about you as much as you care about them. Reason being you exist as an identity trying to improve and re-innovate itself, not just 'live'. You need to maintain a certain level ego, and that necessitates your need for validation from others. Or maybe I'm full of shit and don't know what I'm talking about. That's why you're online though isn't it? It is not social interaction that you despise, it is how you view yourself in social interactions, which being online can conveniently hide for you.

But me and you, we can't find that 1 person that fills the void, so this shitty forum is the best you've got in life bro, sorry.

Total NTpill denier death

Fuck that friend shit you’ll just jester maxx for a group of people that you probably mog anyways. I have a non NT 6 foot KHHV friend irl who’s very similar to me and does the same routines I do. Far better than my school friend group I don’t want to befriend NT fags
I'm not autistic so it depends, not every normgroid will treat you as a jester subhuman. Not fun being a completely fucking invisible NPC. :fuk:

a lot of people are become neurodivergent overtime because of social media. The internet brought people together on the web but it drives us apart in real life

same brocel same I also don't talk that much even with that whore mom,I always tell myself even if I will surgerymaxx and will change my looks in the better I will be still incel because I am unable to speak with people, others rather than people that have same problems as me
Same.
You need at least just 1 person that cares deeply about you as much as you care about them. Reason being you exist as an identity trying to improve and re-innovate itself, not just 'live'. You need to maintain a certain level ego, and that necessitates your need for validation from others. Or maybe I'm full of shit and don't know what I'm talking about. That's why you're online though isn't it? It is not social interaction that you despise, it is how you view yourself in social interactions, which being online can conveniently hide for you.

But me and you, we can't find that 1 person that fills the void, so this shitty forum is the best you've got in life bro, sorry.
Yup.
I'm not autistic so it depends, not every normgroid will treat you as a jester subhuman. Not fun being a completely fucking invisible NPC. :fuk:
Mogs for me being NT but yea looks ofc do play a role in socializing as well. I was never a complete NPC in the background at school but I wouldn’t it if I was tbh.
a lot of people are become neurodivergent overtime because of social media. The internet brought people together on the web but it drives us apart in real life
I mean actual diagnosed people but idk even those supposed non NTs cuz of being chronically online still overexaggerate their issues

I have fantasies about living alone in a forest BUT with a pet and Internet.

I hate being lonely, I'm trying my best to be happy while Being isolated at the same time.

To be honest when I tried to socalize with others despite having difficulty due to non-NT and anxiety , I brutally got ignored and the body language of others clearly show that they are not interested to make in thiers groups and circle and somehow they to get in on thiers groups, I can't relate to them as their all discussion are how they great fun and love life and other giganormie cringe shit stuff. So i just be quiet and isolate

Exactly Same for mine

even if I will surgerymaxx and will change my looks in the better I will be still incel because I am unable to speak with people, others rather than people that have same problems as me
Exactly same as mine

I generally like to socialize and want to, but have no one to do so with. With my parents, it’s just “why don’t you have a gf yet” “just talk to girls and just ask if they want to see a movie with you” shit like that. End result is I end up saying random shit to myself all day while alone, to get it out. My neighbors either think I’m insane or that I live with a family I talk to. But anyway, it’s 2023, nobody gives a shit about neighbors because everybody’s got their’s.

Fuck people fuck normies if I'm not getting my dick slobbered on by a jb no point in talking anyways

Funny how we all wish to live an ideal life and be handed everything we would desire from society, while not at all wishing to participate in it as in return. Tragic.

Non NT sucks though it's also a
kind of advantage.

I just wish a foid would love me so I don’t have to feel worthless.