Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm done with social media, socialization and this forum

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm done. I'm done trying to reason or communicate with these inferior animals who are incapable of understanding what's blatantly obvious. It's a waste of time. There's no point in socializing anymore. Nothing to gain from it. I already understand all of human nature. People are predictable and I can see through them clear as day. This will be my final post on this forum and my final post on social media. From now on I will cease to interact with humanity or fulfill the primal useless urge that is socialization and instead I will substitute it by finding other ways to get dope releases untill my brain is finally dried out. Goodbye.

Remember no one cares about me and no one cares about you. When you die not a tear will be shed.

Based naturemaxxer.

Correct realization. Shitposting is fun, though.

goodbye and goodluck with everything

Based. I’m gonna try one last time. i’m gonna actually looksmax and see what comes of it. If it doesn’t it work it doesn’t work. At least i’ll die trying.

I'll come to that one day, too.
:feelsbadman:

too many weird fags come on this forum just to start arguments i can see why hes quittiing

Based. I’m gonna try one last time. i’m gonna actually looksmax and see what comes of it. If it doesn’t it work it doesn’t work. At least i’ll die trying.
looksmaxx :lul: bro nigga thats not gonna do shit

Good luck bro, sad to see you go.

This forum has lost two "established" users so far today @darkdungeon being the other one; we also lost @My Name Jeff last night.

You were one of the few here who put in effort & actually wanted cohesive discussion, and now we lost you. The forum is mostly 14 year olds larping nowadays.

based and good luck

I hope you will stay away from social media and foids

Good luck bro, sad to see you go.

This forum has lost two "established" users so far today @darkdungeon being the other one; we also lost @My Name Jeff last night.

You were one of the few here who put in effort & actually wanted cohesive discussion, and now we lost you. The forum is mostly 14 year olds larping nowadays.
op has iq in the 80s - 90s

op has iq in the 80s - 90s
Shut the fuck up; you have no right to speak about anyones IQ.

Go back to sucking Tates dick & crossing your legs like a faggot.

Remember no one cares about me and no one cares about you. When you die not a tear will be shed.
There’s nothing when can do tho might as well cope until then

I also really dont like talking or being around people anymore. Only sometimes I feel good on dayz when I join an American server and meet some funny Americans but I still don't talk I just listen. Nobody irl is positive or funny here it's pointless.

Goodbye, if thats no larp

I'm done. I'm done trying to reason or communicate with these inferior animals who are incapable of understanding what's blatantly obvious. It's a waste of time. There's no point in socializing anymore. Nothing to gain from it. I already understand all of human nature. People are predictable and I can see through them clear as day. This will be my final post on this forum and my final post on social media. From now on I will cease to interact with humanity or fulfill the primal useless urge that is socialization and instead I will substitute it by finding other ways to get dope releases untill my brain is finally dried out. Goodbye.

Don't Go:feelscry:

your so glad i can’t post pics here else id embarrass your delusional cumskin aaa
Lmao is your retarded ass really bragging about being GL on an incel forum? Absolute state. :feelskek:

this post should be in some hall of fame of this forum

Lmao is your retarded ass really bragging about being GL on an incel forum? Absolute state. :feelskek:
No, far from that.

i have pics of roasted jewropean and jewmerican soldiers

Damn, its over, RIP another good poster on this shit site

Damn your posts were top notch, goodbye

Go back to sucking Tates dick & crossing your legs like a faggot.

looksmaxx :lul: bro nigga thats not gonna do shit
Looksmaxxing only works if you're atleast a tall normie. Anything below that is not worth trying

@TheJoker
@Pancakecel

We lost one.

It is draining. Farewell.

All the best man