Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm done with social media, socialization and this forum

Two weeks later, he hangs himself

Over

Would be good for me too tbh but they don't give me a job and I can cope only occassionally, although this is the only "social media" I have an account to. I also hate imageboards and many other channels because of bragging normies and chads with their stupid made up problems. This site almost serves the same purpose as places like 4chan but without having to face others sexual success directly.

Just be a lamp theory

lamp morph GIF by Chris Gannon

Farewell brother

im really sorry you are sad and miserable. life as a incel never gets better.

2024 has just begun, yet another notable user is gone :feelscry:

Last edited:
I'm done. I'm done trying to reason or communicate with these inferior animals who are incapable of understanding what's blatantly obvious. It's a waste of time. There's no point in socializing anymore. Nothing to gain from it. I already understand all of human nature. People are predictable and I can see through them clear as day. This will be my final post on this forum and my final post on social media. From now on I will cease to interact with humanity or fulfill the primal useless urge that is socialization and instead I will substitute it by finding other ways to get dope releases untill my brain is finally dried out. Goodbye.

Remember no one cares about me and no one cares about you. When you die not a tear will be shed.
:cryfeels:

All THE best bro

what does anybody expect on a incel forum? a bunch of happy sexhavers talking about there sexlife? we dont even know if we are talking to women, normies, or truecels.

Last seen Today at 9:08 AM

Hopefully you will be free.

I wish you the best and hope you find peace and happiness.

Stupid Clown

★★★★★
Everything burns
Joined Nov 29, 2022
Last seen Sunday at 1:40 PM

Adios brocel, nice knowing you

I'm done. I'm done trying to reason or communicate with these inferior animals who are incapable of understanding what's blatantly obvious. It's a waste of time. There's no point in socializing anymore. Nothing to gain from it. I already understand all of human nature. People are predictable and I can see through them clear as day. This will be my final post on this forum and my final post on social media. From now on I will cease to interact with humanity or fulfill the primal useless urge that is socialization and instead I will substitute it by finding other ways to get dope releases untill my brain is finally dried out. Goodbye.

Remember no one cares about me and no one cares about you. When you die not a tear will be shed.
What have you been doing since you have been gone?

Come back here you clown don't be silly you know better. You're just coping big time

Take care, best wishes brocel

They can check out any time they like

But they can never leave
kek, he even made a thread saying we should stop spamming his profile

if you are a truecel of course you are upset. goodluck