Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I jerk off to the IncelTear toilets, especially the gook one.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
Because there's legit no other way to get a positive reaction from them no matter what I do. I was simply born an ugly black mixed nigger.
That is especially a big no-no to gook women, whom I want one so bad, mang :cryfeels::feelscry:
Yes, the Icecat gook toilet, i jerk off to her seething against inkwells :feelsohh:
It's so far over for me that I have perma inky ink stains on my soyphone that won't come off from raping gook pictures on my phone

If I was white and even Middle-tier i could be literally cooming in Asian stacy rn, blood :feelsrope::feelsree:
instead i am slaving away to the jewies who require me to be at physical fitness training early in the morning and tear up my knees :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just be black in action

Because there's legit no other way to get a positive reaction from them no matter what I do. I was simply born an ugly black mixed nigger.
That is especially a big no-no to gook women, whom I want one so bad, mang :cryfeels::feelscry:
Yes, the Icecat gook toilet, i jerk off to her seething against inkwells :feelsohh:
It's so far over for me that I have perma inky ink stains on my soyphone that won't come off from raping gook pictures on my phone

If I was white and even Middle-tier i could be literally cooming in Asian stacy rn, blood :feelsrope::feelsree:
instead i am slaving away to the jewies who require me to be at physical fitness training early in the morning and tear up my knees :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
based signature

You need to raise your standards

They probably schlick their clits to your posts too

They have an incel fetish

IMO you have a chance

Find out where they live and figure out a way into their rooms, I bet they'll strip off and welcome you in

@Rabbi Schneerson You guys should hangout

dis y u inkel

Did they post themselves ?

Post their pics here please.

just fap to black foid tbh, stop being race traitor like noodle whore, why so many black on here reject black foid. are they volcel or something? data also shown black 2-3 times as likely to date out compare to black foid.

to be honest i never really went to inceltears because i hate them and they dont interest me, but i also am extremely fond of asian girls
ill go do some preliminary research this girl
i was under the impression that all the roasties that posted on that subreddit were ugly red haired hags, and i dont care what ugly roasty hags have to say

edit:
bro can you link pics atleast? like if ur going to hype up this hot asian girl, atleast post pics. im not going to spent 30 minutes looking at all her low quality, zero effort, zero iq posts
she literally just laughs at depressed people who dont hold conventionally accepted opinions. she is a bully who laughs at loser kids and lies about it when confronted about it, as do the rest of the subhuman barnacles that unironically browse that shithole. its no better than kiwifarms

i think its hilarious they worship us so much, ngl

Last edited:
GIVE US THE PICS!!

I WANT TO JERK OFF TO HOT ASIAN GIRL
or maybe just to see if the hype is justified
op was really gassing her up on how hot she is
like, he has the option fawn over any asian on the internet, and he chooses some smoothbrained gook whore who posts on inceltears?
i also have an absolutely unreasonable infatuation with asian girls, but you wont see me simping for reddit whores of any ilk
i kind of regret making my post to bump this thread, but tbh i dont always read the date of the last post when i make my shitposts

@IronsideCel
Icecat is a man.

@NeverEvenBegan @autisticveganretard see above

Icecat is a man.
:feelsUgh:

@IronsideCel
Icecat is a man.
That's fucked and brutal.
I think I got the wrong person.
:feelsugh::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope: