Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jerked off 6 times yesterday, and still want to jerk off now in the morning.

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
Usually i jerk off 4-5 times a day, but yesterday i jerked off 6 times. I thought that if i jerk off more than i wont think about sex all the time, but it got only worse.

My penis is extremely sensitive now, and i feel like i can cum any time without even jerking off.

I understand your pain

Me too , high T trait. But we will be victims to ED cause we dont get real pussy

I jerked off 18 times yesterday. It's weird, because I won't jerk off for a week but then have days like that.

Horny but sad and defeated. No energy to fap. Seeing attractive foids is :feelsbadman:

I stopped jerking off, I don't get pleasure from it anymore. I can't even get hard.

yeah give yourself a pat on the back when your prostate suddenly hurts and you're forced to abstain from jetking off too frequently for the rest of your life

Beyond over for coomcels.

I jerked off 18 times yesterday. It's weird, because I won't jerk off for a week but then have days like that.
I jerked like 4 times yesterday, but today I will probably not fap at all for the same reason. Some days you're just hornier than others.

I jerked like 4 times yesterday, but today I will probably not fap at all for the same reason. Some days you're just hornier than others.
It's weird. Maybe it's the male version of an ovulating cycle?

You jerk off more than I eat and piss
Yeah i can't fap more than 1-2 times a day and fapping just once feels like a pain in the ass but i will do it anyway since it's only activity besides gaming that makes me happy

By the time that I hit 7 faps in a day, nothing is shooting out anymore. I can keep going but it's not as pleasurable.

Why are u telling us that

Over for coomercels.

Extremly relatable i have similar experiences were it gets to the point that i have to jerk off in public places like gas sations or parks behind a tree, watching white foids

Same, i feel like passing out when i come that often