Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just almost accidentally killed two women

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
So I just got off work, it’s dark here and raining pretty bad. So I’m driving into my college campus to be done for the day and sleep at my dorm, but this retarded athlete is jogging quickly in the middle of the street in a stormy night so I have to drive around him and make a huge right turn, and upon doing so I see two foidlets walking in the parking lot (they were probably going for a night walk around campus or going to the school gym to show off their bodies), and almost hit them. They had to grab onto each other and move out of the way, and I have to swerve out of the way slightly.

Something about this made me feel instead of guilty, or bad or remorseful. I felt happy. I’m not sure how to describe it - but I felt like I finally had power for once in my life. Their lives could’ve ended.

(in video game)

I wish you had killed them, 2 less foids in the world

Should have picked them up in your car and raped them both(invidegame!)

looks like someone is going back to the loonie bin

So I just got off work, it’s dark here and raining pretty bad. So I’m driving into my college campus to be done for the day and sleep at my dorm, but this retarded athlete is jogging quickly in the middle of the street in a stormy night so I have to drive around him and make a huge right turn, and upon doing so I see two foidlets walking in the parking lot (they were probably going for a night walk around campus or going to the school gym to show off their bodies), and almost hit them. They had to grab onto each other and move out of the way, and I have to swerve out of the way slightly.

Something about this made me feel instead of guilty, or bad or remorseful. I felt happy. I’m not sure how to describe it - but I felt like I finally had power for once in my life. Their lives could’ve ended.
I wish I could hang out on campus with you

Modern society is spiteful toward ugly/normal men. (Especially the white ones)
OP is 17 and already got a visit by the fed and got thrown in the loonie bin

i wouldnt have shared this if i was him

Modern society is spiteful toward ugly/normal men. (Especially the white ones)
Fucking white foids I hate them so much they are all antisemetic racist nazis for not giving sex to desperate kikecels like me they need brutal rape in every hole + torture and beatings (all in Minecraft) white holes make me so fucking angry
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:

should have floored it in minecraft ofc:feelsaww:

@LastGerman thoughts?

based in video gamecel