Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just browsed /pol/ for a few minutes for the first time in months

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
Good god... That place is full of cucks. Now I remember why I don't browse that shithole anymore.

Well duh.
4chan has been a normalfag tier website on the whole for the past five years or so. It's just normies masquerading as social outcasts because they are conceited enough to actually believe their parroted thoughts taken from sourceless infographs actually make them intellectually superior or different from others.

Well duh.
4chan has been a normalfag tier website on the whole for the past five years or so. It's just normies masquerading as social outcasts because they are conceited enough to actually believe their parroted thoughts taken from sourceless infographs actually make them intellectually superior or different from others.
Its over /pol/cels lol. Some cuck slammed incels and MGTOW for apparently committing race self-suicide by refusing to betabux whores... I am speechless.

Eh /pol/ can really vary of this depending on thread. Some are downright blackpilled on this.

Eh /pol/ can really vary of this depending on thread. Some are downright blackpilled on this.
Those cucks literally worship femoids, I don't understand how someone who is blackpilled can browse that site.

Its over /pol/cels lol. Some cuck slammed incels and MGTOW for apparently committing race self-suicide by refusing to betabux whores... I am speechless.

They are cucks without any intellectual consistency or honesty so they attempt to frame everything in terms of being 'redpilled' irrespective of how fundamentally nonsensical or contrary it is to the tenets of the rest of their belief system. You'll see beta white poltards posting about how they should date black women because colonizing the lesser races is the destiny of the white man, or some shit. Same exact thing for gook women.

They operate exclusively on post facto rationalizations and will basically just say anything then call themselves redpilled regardless.

In truth it's just a bunch of low status guys who want to feel special because they are white.

4chan is garbage it belongs in the garbage can

Those cucks literally worship femoids, I don't understand how someone who is blackpilled can browse that site.

Some do, some don't. You understand that some of the posts you read are by bluepilled idiots, you wince and move on to the blackpilled posts. I think at least skepticism of women's rights and their motives is the popular stance there.