Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Just Cannot Believe Women Who Claim No Guy Has Ever Liked Them

M

MutismMadness

Greycel
You would have to be an extremely socially incept, obese and ugly to the point it's a facial deformity for this to be true. I swear all you have to do is befriend men or a group of them who have similar interests as you. Throughout my life, I've seen MULTIPLE (3+) dudes all at the same time crush on this one mid/below average woman purely because she's just the girl in their social circle who plays fucking video games and who isn't hard to look at. Of course, the girls never liked a single one of them back just to add. I have yet to see this method fail.

In a world where women of all kinds complain nonstop about how most of their male friends inevitably end up liking them, I just refuse to believe these women somehow slipped through the cracks in the span of 18+ years especially when you see their photos most of the time they're not even fucking ugly.

Last edited:
Women can't fail.

For women only top 10 percent of men count as men. The rest are orbiters/lackeys at best non-existent at worst.

Women only see attractive men.

There's no such thing as a woman without suitors, that's like a millionaire without malls. From the female perspective, "dating" is the same game as shopping in a mall — the mall of spending female sexual capital to acquire male resources. Women who say that "no guy has ever liked them" are just shoppers complaining that they didn't find the 75% discount they were looking for on top of already being the moneyed party.

You would have to be an extremely socially incept, obese and ugly to the point it's a facial deformity for this to be true. I swear all you have to do is befriend men or a group of them who have similar interests as you. Throughout my life, I've seen MULTIPLE (3+) dudes all at the same time crush on this one mid/below average woman purely because she's just the girl in their social circle who plays fucking video games and who isn't hard to look at. Of course, the girls never liked a single one of them back just to add. I have yet to see this method fail.

In a world where women of all kinds complain nonstop about how most of their male friends inevitably end up liking them, I just refuse to believe these women somehow slipped through the cracks in the span of 18+ years especially when you see their photos most of the time they're not even fucking ugly.
simple, men below 6 aren't even registered in the female mind as potential partners. this is also the reason why foids claim to love 'average' men when in reality the want a 7.

All femoids have guys liking them. Even morbidly obese 500 pound women are making 6 fucking figures on onlyfans.

women who call themself “lonely” don’t even know what true loneliness feels like

Sub 7 men aren't people to women. If no 7+ man has shown interest in her from her point of view she has never recieved male attention. Still almost all women will have recieved that attention at some point during their youth and are just lying.

Chad didn't like them, then they blame all men

Women can never fail in life

Not too long ago foids like that would be tag-teamed in bathrooms now they're making bank on OF

I never seemed to like fat ugly foids , tried to date them OUT OF PITY BC I MOG THEM AND I GOT REJECTED EVERY TIME.

Facts foids can never be truly lonely

Women play the victimhood mindset. They learn it when daddy didn't give them ice cream.

Even attractive women lie about not having dates for years, and then proceed to ignore 100s
of men a day.

Non chads aren’t human beings to them.

IMAGINE BEING 10 YEARS OLD AGAIN AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW HARD b01 IS ON RECRUIT MODE
3C4453BD B813 48AA 8BBA 8022F932C505

THAT THE SAME DEAL HERE

There's no such thing as a woman without suitors, that's like a millionaire without malls. From the female perspective, "dating" is the same game as shopping in a mall — the mall of spending female sexual capital to acquire male resources. Women who say that "no guy has ever liked them" are just shoppers complaining that they didn't find the 75% discount they were looking for on top of already being the moneyed party.

No giga Chad ever liked them.

A 4/10 freshman foid I knew in high school when I was a senior still had guys chasing after her. Women literally cannot lose.

She could have just came out of the closet a long time ago. She never liked men in the first place
Wrong foids are not born lesbian like gays. Most lesbian are Chadsexual and when they get rejected by Chads they turn lesbian. Same with zoophiles

Thats why she had to "discover" she was lesbian.

No guy they're ATTRACTED to has ever pursued them, also think 99/100 men are ugly.

It's an attention thing, they want chad they know they can't get chad so they farm internet sympathy.

That's because they only consider 6+ men