Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just cant understand how normies content themselves with soo little shit

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Do y'all guys remember that Nirvana song, all apologies, where KC says: "i wish i was like you, ea-si-ly amused" well, i understand (already did, but boy isnt that getting realer and realer everyday) what he meant by that line.

I was just seeing a foid instagram history today (yeah, im usually THAT bored) and it clicked to me how EVERYTHING she does, says, sees, hears is just dumb frivolous ridiculous shit a dumb ape might find too simple BUT it entertains her (apparently).

She fills her day up with that nonsensical crap in ways i might have killed myself if i tried to do the same. As a curious fact, she's a sub celebrity here in brazil as an influencer who does videos on the internet talking about serial killers and the like (shes THAT kind of foid, mind you) and has a side hustle as an influencer (as all attractive foids do apparently).

The point being, do these people just swallow up everything thats given to them as "content" on the internet or do they actually like it? I thought that was a dumb question too, until i discovered that even normies (some, at least) are getting fed up of what is being jammed up their throats as content, which gives me mild hope. A few years ago that would have been an impossible sight to see, with series like narcos, stranger things, bojack horseman and that dreaded monkeypox shit big mouth being treated as canon things to watch and/or revere to be seen as normie tier worth.

stopped reading at y'all

On the good dide of things, im thinking about buying some shrooms for the first tiem in my life. If anything good, i'll have a bad trip and kill myself jfl or on the down side, i might have a good trip and finally get a good time on my life yay:panties:

People are a hivemind comfortionists and follow the rules on what's "in" and "acceptable" which lately is dictated by foids, really it's not in male nature to attention whore online for validation, that's a female thing. Nowadays everyone like the same mainstream things be it a one year old or 100 year old.