Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just did my longest workout ever, I have no friends so I’ll post here

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
BUlozXt.png

I went through the botanic gardens and past the opera house, was a good jog. The time was quite shit though.

Are you just trying to improve your cardiac health, or actually trying to gymmaxx for things like intimidation and some semblance of wary respect from normies for your physique? :feelsjuice:

I suppose running does help with your overall body and potential gymmaxxing, though; nice. :feelsokman:

Are you just trying to improve your cardiac health, or actually trying to gymmaxx for things like intimidation and some semblance of wary respect from normies for your physique? :feelsjuice:

I suppose running does help with your overall body and potential gymmaxxing, though; nice. :feelsokman:
Just cardiac health, my heart is shit

not bad, i wonder if we have any runners here , @Animecel2D thoughts? my best 5k was a 26-27min which isnt too bad for me since im not skinny
I focus on jogging and power walking. Running gives me too many injuries

heavy? understandable i usually jog too, too much running and shin splints fuck me up
No, I’m not fat. My feet are fucked and get damaged easily. I currently have an issue with my heel and it hurts even when I walk normally. Running would be excruciating at the moment

@Zer0/∞ thoughts

gzzz brocel keep it up
cardio daily is life

Good job, brocel.