Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just found out the trains in my area move at 90 mph is this good enough for suicide?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
This should be enough to kill me on impact right? I’m too pussy to deal with pain and just want the quickest death imaginable.

This is what it looks like being killed by a speeding train in Minecraft.

It ain't pretty.

This should be enough to kill me on impact right? I’m too pussy to deal with pain and just want the quickest death imaginable.
dont be retard and dont kill urself with a train jfl

many ppl who get ran over by a train survive for few minutes after and die agonizing deaths.

There are MUUUUUUUUCH better ways to kill urself. Also anyone who suggets dying by a train automaticly makes me think he is a fakecel but I also was thinking of dying by a train one time I was rly close to do it too but that was because I was totally collapsed mentally at that point and it didnt matter to me how I die.

Now im in a better state but maybe not really. Its just all my emotions are dead now I am dead inside now so I dont mind carry on living as much as I did before when I still felt some shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back