Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just had a ptsd regarding my bullying and taking pictures

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I am at a family reunion at my grandmas and my cousin took a camera and started taking pictures and invited everyone to a group pic. I had to run away to another room. I instantly got a ptsd from when bullies were taking pictures of me. My heart started racing, I got hot and cold sweat. I am so ugly I look like an alien on pictures esecially with other people around because it shows how weird I look compared to them.

Shit sucks man, i've scratched out my face on 4 highschool yearly photos. Did they even notice that you were not in the picture?

At least you have a family reunion
I've been rotting in my room since Christmas started

Shit sucks man, i've scratched out my face on 4 highschool yearly photos. Did they even notice that you were not in the picture?
Probably so but they know I am weird so they didnt say anymore.

The longer you go without getting bullied or harassed the better tbh
Every instance of it after suffering so much from it only hurts you and makes you feel more helpless.

At least you have a family reunion
I've been rotting in my room since Christmas started
Means nothing when you are a third wheep there. I know for a fact a few people here wish I was dead.
The longer you go without getting bullied or harassed the better tbh
Every instance of it after suffering so much from it only hurts you and makes you feel more helpless.
Yes I still get mocked in public.

its erfuel though
Acting out is giving bullies what they want. You have to avoid it completely because you'll only be able to minimize the damage and mental scars from bullying with time. ldar if need be if you can tbh
Putting yourself out there like cucks suggest is just risking yourself getting more bullied.

Acting out is giving bullies what they want. You have to avoid it completely because you'll only be able to minimize the damage and mental scars from bullying with time. ldar if need be if you can tbh
Putting yourself out there like cucks suggest is just risking yourself getting more bullied.
I disagree. A group of zoomers were laughing at me last year and I went apeshit on them and said if they do this again I will kill them. Then I went out again and one of the foid zoomer was walking my way and the second she saw me she turned away and made a 20 meter long route around me. The group as I was passing them by was quiet and had their heads down.
Thst was one of very few low inhib moments of my life because I had enough of this at thst time.
Fuuuuck I hate typing on phone.

I disagree. A group of zoomers were laughing at me last year and I went apeshit on them and said if they do this again I will kill them. Then I went out again and one of the foid zoomer was walking my way and the second she saw me she turned away and made a 20 meter long route around me. The group as I was passing them by was quiet and had their heads down.
Won't work in every place with laws against retaliating that way and making threats. Depends on where you live though.
Thst was one of very few low inhib moments of my life because I had enough of this at thst time.
That's pretty standard tbh but the shock only lasts so long. If you were in an environment where you had to consistently interact or see them like in a classroom they would probably have resumed bullying you after some time. Normies really can't stop themselves from bullying you after they've chosen you out as their target. As infuriating as it sounds it sadly appears to be the deal tbh bullies are more persistent than they are portrayed to be.

Won't work in every place with laws against retaliating that way and making threats. Depends on where you live though.

That's pretty standard tbh but the shock only lasts so long. If you were in an environment where you had to consistently interact or see them like in a classroom they would probably have resumed bullying you after some time. Normies really can't stop themselves from bullying you after they've chosen you out as their target. As infuriating as it sounds it sadly appears to be the deal tbh bullies are more persistent than they are portrayed to be.
Doing nothing about it is worse and I knowbit for a fact. I wish I was retaliating against my bullies but tbh I had too many bullies. It was always good if you have one up to few.

Doing nothing about it is worse and I knowbit for a fact. I wish I was retaliating against my bullies but tbh I had too many bullies.
It depends on how easily shocked or intimidated they get when you stand for yourself tbh
I've seen people try to stand up to bullies and it never completely working.
It was always good if you have one up to few.
There's no guarantees they won't try to mess with you again in the future though. Normies love to hold grudges. They are way more hateful and obsessive than they are made out to be.

I'm sorry you had to go through this. Trust the Lord and know that everyone will pay for their misdeeds in one way or the other.

Find one of those bullies and pay them a visit