Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just made my sister go completely bald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copecell

Copecell

Banned
-
My sister is the typical 30 year old roastie with high standards. She's a 3/10 without makeup and with makeup probably a 7 or 8/10. She's been a whore since about 20 and the last 10 years she's been with bad boys and abusive guys while complaining that she's now 30 while having no children. Now she feels miserable as she's gotten fat and uglier. I said stop wasting your time on those abusive bad boys then it's your fault and she starts yelling and a long argument starts in the middle of the night, i ended up hitting her and she cried saying she'd call the cops but she calmed down before doing it then we went asleep. This morning i decided to shave off her hair as a form of revenge while she was sleeping. I took a device we have at home designed for cutting hair and used it when she slept right on the head for a complete bald path running across her head. Now she'll need to cut herself bald:feelskek:!

"stop wasting your time on those abusive bad boys" as you proceed to abuse her

We need photo proof of that. :lul: If you saying the truth that's awsome....!!! :feelsokman:

I can't really prove it she went home after a big argument after she heard the buzz sound of the cutting device in the morning as she woke up. I told her this is revenge for how you treated me and you only got yourself to blame. She's gonna have to cut her hair off now.

So you beat up your sister and then shaved her head? :feelsbaton: Nothing is saving you

very traditional thot punishment, did you get possessed by some ancient spirit OP? or just the god of LARP.

:lul:
very traditional thot punishment, did you get possessed by some ancient spirit OP? or just the god of LARP.
Shaving of hair has been punishment for harlots because it is taking that which is most attractive to a woman(her hair) and removing it.

Edit: "Also this" :feelsrope:

I really hope this isn't real, fucking hell. You are far worse then the people you hate. This is the most hypocritical shit I've read so far, I guess this shows the real life dangers of this site

?????????????????

enjoy getting buttfucked by tyrone in jail.

this is an incel forum, not for you to brag about bullying and abusing people

Fxne6Oh.gif

This is a good test to see who is a cuck and who isent. If you feel even remotely bad for OPs thot sister, I have some bad news for you....

sounds like you're both pieces of shit tbh

?????????????????

this is an incel forum, not for you to brag about bullying and abusing people
She was in a bad mood when i mentioned the truth to her and she wouldn't leave my room and let me sleep. So i pushed her out i said gtfo and she wouldn't move i pushed her out the door then she pushed me back while being bitchy and loud so i snapped and hit her.

She was in a bad mood when i mentioned the truth to her and she wouldn't leave my room and let me sleep. So i pushed her out i said gtfo and she wouldn't move i pushed her out the door then she pushed me back and i snapped and hit her.
cool fanfic

Pics or it didn't happen.

This is a good test to see who is a cuck and who isent. If you feel even remotely bad for OPs thot sister, I have some bad news for you....

Yea... I mean im not going to white knight about hitting women as I dont think slapping a foid every now and then is a crime but it's usually just a sign of a failing relationship but if you supposedly dont like the abusive bad boys she dates then dont be one of them.

Thugmaxx on her until you get a piece of that roast beef.

Go LARP on 4chad instead, this is an obvious LARP.

abusing her is clearly doing her a favour since she likes being abused by bad boys

Take a picture of her, it can be from her back if you want to.
Otherwise it'll be clear that you made up this history.

Status
Not open for further replies.