Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just measured my penis and it's small

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It's about three to four inches erect and extremely thin. Even if I ever ascended I'd be humiliated. I feel so enraged right now. How could I be so cheated by genetics while others were rewarded for doing nothing?

Literal genetic trash i am sorry mang

It's about three to four inches erect and extremely thin. Even if I ever ascended I'd be humiliated. I feel so enraged right now. How could I be so cheated by genetics while others were rewarded for doing nothing?
You have every excuse to hate your parents for giving birth to you and to hate god for allowing this to happen. What is your ethnic background if I may ask?

You have every excuse to hate your parents for giving birth to you and to hate god for allowing this to happen. What is your ethnic background if I may ask?
White.

I’m sorry brocel :fuk:

sorry about that brocel, but i didn't ask or wanted to know your penis proportions.

Brutal. I am so sorry.

You said you had klienfelters so that shouldn't be suprising

Some of us are born to suffer. There is no freewill. Life was rigged from the moment of conception.

You really needed to measure it to notice it was small? :feelskek:

Jk bro, as a fellow dicklet I'm really sorry for you :feelsbadman:

Absolutely brutal man

probably you are just fat down there, get some fat burned on your crotch region and then measure it you may have buried penis or something

probably you are just fat down there, get some fat burned on your crotch region and then measure it you may have buried penis or something
I'm underweight.

you're probably not going to use it so there's no need to worry about that.

i used to worry a lot about my size but not anymore, i don't even think about being ashamed by hookers if i go in the futur. 4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back