Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just overheard my boomer mom say something very based about “gifted students”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
My mom has taught elementary school for nearly three decades, so she knows what the fuck she is talking about - even if she is an annoying vaccinated boomer.

My mom was on a Zoom call with the parent of a young “gifted student”. And my mom said, “We know that your daughter is gifted, because a trait of gifted children, is that they hate being wrong”.

And the child’s mother agreed.

I’m 31-years-old, and I still think about my childhood everyday. I was a curious child, but I didn’t “hate” being wrong. If a normie kid told me I was ugly - I believed them.

My church told me to wait until marriage to have sex - I believed that, and became an incel.

Just something to think about. :blackpill:

I used to be very smart but I get more stupid every day

Imagine the opposite:

:foidSoy:
“We know that your son is autistic - because he likes to sit alone by himself, he has no friends, and nobody likes to talk to him, also your son is passive-aggressive, he may need to repeat this year.” :foidSoy:

I used to be very smart but I get more stupid every day
Yeah, I fear that also. It seems people are sharpest ages 9 through 70… I’m 31 now. :feelsrope:

It's the absolute truth
The teachers told me to skip a grade, since I teached reading and writing to myself already in elementary, after elementary I did an IQ test at the psychologist and it was in the genius category.

Now I refuse to be wrong and I feel attacked everytime I see someone smarter than me. I believe it also is the reason I became narcissistic. I also used to have a shitton of fears and would overthink things much more than the average IQ kid because I knew what could happen for example. I still overthink a lot nowadays. Being gifted is good at elementary but it goes downhill pretty fucking fast in terms of school

A lot of the gifted students in my GT class were constantly getting in trouble for having their parents do their work for them.

My parents didn't care enough to fraud for me.

It's the absolute truth
The teachers told me to skip a grade, since I teached reading and writing to myself already in elementary, after elementary I did an IQ test at the psychologist and it was in the genius category.

Now I refuse to be wrong and I feel attacked everytime I see someone smarter than me. I believe it also is the reason I became narcissistic. I also used to have a shitton of fears and would overthink things much more than the average IQ kid because I knew what could happen for example. I still overthink a lot nowadays. Being gifted is good at elementary but it goes downhill pretty fucking fast in terms of school
FAKECEL IQ mogger. U should be money maxxed and surgery maxxed before 25 if you are truly high IQ