Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I just played an old SNES game where you can marry off child brides

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
It is a 30 year old game called Ghengis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf, and as the name implies it is a historical simulation game where you can play as rulers in Mongolia or all over the world during different stages of the mongol empire.

Basically when you have a daughter who reaches 10 years old, you can marry her off to one of your middle aged generals, making him loyal to you. This is necessary because you rely on a lot of generals to run your territory, and they choose to rebel if you don’t give them a 10 year old girl for a wife. (You can wait till she gets older of course, but the sooner the better, you don’t want to risk your precious territory) :feelshmm:

My favorite part is when you marry her off, she always says “Well I guess this is my life now..” :feelskek:

This is probably one of the most based games I ever played because it teaches you about the brutal realities of life, not the kind of shit you get harangued with in modern gaming where you have to fly to different planets to hear 100 new personal pronouns from pink haired nigger goblinas and watch nonstop social justice lectures during gay sex sessions.

There will never be another game like GK2, where you use little girls as political pawns , it’s too real and not gay enough for modern gayming

296FE772 F9BE 4B4D 92BE C3080B52EDDF

Fooling with child brides is pedo territory but i would want my wife to be pure. So i would wait until she is of sexual maturity before fooking

Fooling with child brides is pedo territory but i would want my wife to be pure. So i would wait until she is of sexual maturity before fooking
Sexual maturity was traditionally considered the time she got her period.

It is a 30 year old game called Ghengis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf, and as the name implies it is a historical simulation game where you can play as rulers in Mongolia or all over the world during different stages of the mongol empire.

Basically when you have a daughter who reaches 10 years old, you can marry her off to one of your middle aged generals, making him loyal to you. This is necessary because you rely on a lot of generals to run your territory, and they choose to rebel if you don’t give them a 10 year old girl for a wife. (You can wait till she gets older of course, but the sooner the better, you don’t want to risk your precious territory) :feelshmm:

My favorite part is when you marry her off, she always says “Well I guess this is my life now..” :feelskek:

This is probably one of the most based games I ever played because it teaches you about the brutal realities of life, not the kind of shit you get harangued with in modern gaming where you have to fly to different planets to hear 100 new personal pronouns from pink haired nigger goblinas and watch nonstop social justice lectures during gay sex sessions.

There will never be another game like GK2, where you use little girls as political pawns , it’s too real and not gay enough for modern gayming

View attachment 871524
Based

Sword of the Samurai is a great DOS game to try

jailbait shit but kind of an oasis in modern social justice crap even shoved in gaming

Those nomadic niggers are kekfuel

View attachment 871524
Pedogame licensed by nintendo at its finest