Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just realised that I am being heightmogged by literally EVERY MAN in my class at Uni

• Thread starter StepyAkermanskie
  • Start date
StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
And the worst part is that I am not even a turbomanlet, so technically there should be someone shorter than me

It's beyond over for finding some love at Uni now, I should never been born :lul:

[Intro]
Char Beats on the track

[Verse 1]
Tumar bari-t ami gelam, tumareh to faowa zarna goh
Reh goh (III)
Ami fon khorlam dui teen baar, tumar log toh faowa zarna re goh
Reh goh (III)

[Chorus]
Tumi ekhon khoi goh, ami khoisi tumi ekhon khoi goh
Tumi ekhon khoi goh, amareh kho tumi ekhon khoi goh
Tukaya Tukaya, tumareh toh failam na
Tukaya Tukaya, tumar maat ami hunlam na
Tukaya Tukaya, ami kichchu buzhlam na
Tukaya Tukaya, goh, Tukaya Tukaya

[Interlude]
Can't find you, please just came back right now

[Verse 2]
Daineh zai, bauweh zai, anamatiya tumi khoi gelay
Shamne nay, khore nay, ami kila khali ari zai
Ami kita khortam tumi amareh kho
Tukaiya tukaiya tukaisi goh
Tumi fakhanit ni na arekh khanoh
Taratari ekhon aiyoh ghoroh
Like hold up, wait a minute, ami sinta khene khorram goh
Like slow down think about it
Andhu fagol tumi banaisoh oh na na na na
Whatsapp-o gya ami hamaisi oh na na na na
Location ami failisi

[Chorus]

[Intro]
Char Beats on the track

[Verse 1]
Reh goh (III)
Reh goh (III)

[Chorus]

[Interlude]

[Verse 2]
Location ami failisi

[Chorus]
Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena
Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena
HEEEEEEY MACARENA, AY!

And the worst part is that I am not even a turbomanlet, so technically there should be someone shorter than me

It's beyond over for finding some love at Uni now, I should never been born :lul:
Going to uni as a trucel is brutal suifuel. You'll see everyone succeeding and moving forward in their lives while you rot alone.

Its over. You might as well drop out of the university and find some other one or give up all together. If everybody is taller than you, then you are an outclassed underdog that no foid will want to have anything with.

Going to uni as a trucel is brutal suifuel. You'll see everyone succeeding and moving forward in their lives while you rot alone.
+ this. Massive suifuel. You will witness people enjoying their lives, getting relationships, and having sex while you rot and study some useless subjects.

Yeah I realised that chads and chadlites are succeding here in life as if it was something so easy for them as opening the fridge. But at the same time there are actually many mentalcels and LNT in my class and despite their better height they are still like me in terms of inceldom, so at least I can speak with them and it's not totally suifuel

Its over. You might as well drop out of the university and find some other one or give up all together. If everybody is taller than you, then you are an outclassed underdog that no foid will want to have anything with.
I am also abused dog so even if I would magically find some gf then that would probably not end up well :cryfeels:

Do you have abused dog syndrome??
Yes, I probably also have anxious attachment style so if I would be in a relationship then I would probably be always paranoid about my potential gf leaving me for some chad or breaking up with me for some stupid thing

How tall are you? I'm guessing as you didn't disclose, 5'10.

When I was in HS, just about every dude was either my height or taller (I'm 5'8"), doesn't help that I got mogged even more when I started my first (and only) job around the summer before Sophomore year would come up and all my fellow-employees there were either college-goers or graduates (22 - 30-somethings) and they were all at least 6'3" each... it's fucking insane. I was easily bullied as well by some of them, it fucking sucked. I don't miss that job nor school... legit fuck this world. I hope everyone I've ever encountered from back then gets fuck'd by a semi-truck in the middle of a high-way, especially the foids.

I was heightmogged even by foids.

Bruh tall

When I was in HS, just about every dude was either my height or taller (I'm 5'8"), doesn't help that I got mogged even more when I started my first (and only) job around the summer before Sophomore year would come up and all my fellow-employees there were either college-goers or graduates (22 - 30-somethings) and they were all at least 6'3" each... it's fucking insane. I was easily bullied as well by some of them, it fucking sucked. I don't miss that job nor school... legit fuck this world. I hope everyone I've ever encountered from back then gets fuck'd by a semi-truck in the middle of a high-way, especially the foids.
It's crazy that a 10cm more in bones can absolutely change your life, while from biological perspective it doesn't make any sense. Sorry for what happened to you brocel, I fully agree with you - fuck this world

College is pure suifuel for non-NTs and other incel tier men. I don't recommend.
No one interacted to me within more than 10 months.

That's basically life for me. I am practically amid it and I should be given disability because of it.

It's crazy that a 10cm more in bones can absolutely change your life, while from biological perspective it doesn't make any sense.
It does. 10cm in bones can be the difference between life and death. A man with 10cm more in bones can beat a smaller man to death.

[Intro]
Char Beats on the track

[Verse 1]
Reh goh (III)
Reh goh (III)

[Chorus]

[Interlude]

[Verse 2]
Location ami failisi

[Chorus]
Are you bengali?

Imagine buying into the university scam :feelskek:

wear highheels next class.
Mog those tallchad and aquire beckys

The average height for young white men is about 6', I think. So, it's no surprise most of them mog you.
Yeah, also almost always when I see some couple it's a tallfag with a 5'5 - 5'10 gf

I normally don't pay attention to my surroundings, I'm always distracted in my own mind, even when I'm at college, I never get outside of my mind, that's one of my biggest flaws, I never pay attention, a car could crash next to me and I wouldn't realize, but when I do decide to pay attention to the exterior world I realize I'm mogged by 90% of people I see, I hate it.

I normally don't pay attention to my surroundings, I'm always distracted in my own mind, even when I'm at college, I never get outside of my mind, that's one of my biggest flaws, I never pay attention, a car could crash next to me and I wouldn't realize, but when I do decide to pay attention to the exterior world I realize I'm mogged by 90% of people I see, I hate it.
Ahh, a fellow daydreamer as myself. I was also like that throughout most of my midschool and highschool experience, but later I decided to limit this to mostly when I am alone, because it was sabotaging my mental health in the long term. And despite your surroundings, I also recommend trying to reduce this. And my sympathy for being mogged, I hope that you will be able to somehow live with that, although I know that it's easier said than done