Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just saw how ripped the Chad who fucked the girl I love is

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I saw his instragram and he posted a story or something with his 1 year improvement. He used to look worse then me and now he looks like a fucking greek god. I've been going to the gym LONGER than him and I'm nowhere close his gains, I'm only slightly less skinny (fuck you, genetics).
Not only did he become completely shredded, he also fucked the girl I loved IN LIKE THE FIRST WEEK OF MEETING HER, or something like that.
Don't let anyone bluepill you into thinking girls don't care for buff guys, because women are whores who care about status and having a buff boyfriend is exactly the status they want.
The worst part is that I only recently started getting over her. This year so far has drained me so much, I don't think I can find the strength to make it until summer.
:feelscry:

Chad fucks the girl you like ... how original :smonk:

That's happens one billion times per day.

i think you know what im gonna say without me saying it

Lol how can you love a girl after being blackpilled? Especially when she denys you the pussy she gives chad on the first date

now coom to it to complete your sissification :owo:

It definitely ain't easy.

I saw his instragram and he posted a story or something with his 1 year improvement. He used to look worse then me and now he looks like a fucking greek god. I've been going to the gym LONGER than him and I'm nowhere close his gains, I'm only slightly less skinny (fuck you, genetics).
Not only did he become completely shredded, he also fucked the girl I loved IN LIKE THE FIRST WEEK OF MEETING HER, or something like that.
Don't let anyone bluepill you into thinking girls don't care for buff guys, because women are whores who care about status and having a buff boyfriend is exactly the status they want.
The worst part is that I only recently started getting over her. This year so far has drained me so much, I don't think I can find the strength to make it until summer.
:feelscry:
But bones nigga... 5'7 tank mode like Franko Columbo mr Olympia dosen't haven any chance against Cico 6'4 skinny lanklet
W5pI6Jlh edit 407277095437320

D4tx258muok11

Stop copeing ldar and fap everything is pre-determined... :blackpill::feelskek::society:

You haven’t been apt in Minecraft pocket edition I see

Ascension really does mean ascension.

Ascension with hot foid doesn't just mean simple joy of sex, but also literal ascension of the mind, body and spirit, like you say the body will ascend - become more buff. The mind strengthens and quickens, and the spirit is elevated to that above subhuman.

he also fucked the girl I loved IN LIKE THE FIRST WEEK OF MEETING HER

G-O, You gotta do the math-o Nigguh! When foids been given cue to every guy, they lookin for that sub. The Real Nigguh-The Big 'C'!

On a certain occasion, though, Aspie John encounters Anxious Jane in a hospital lab waiting room. Anxious Jane makes "romantic" gestures towards Aspie John. Aspie John, being a very coy man, is reluctant to approach Anxious Jane. As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

Devil

Devils