Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i just saw the cutest girl working at mcdonald's

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
went to mcdonald's to get a big mac. the girl who handed me my bag was cute af. nice sparkling eyes. black hair in a pony tail with strands of hair running down the front of her ear. nice eyelashes. and some black lipstick. WORKING AT MCDONALD'S! it was brutal af. a dude working there would be looked down upon.

Mogs me to oblivion, my Macdonald's has old people only, no foids and they all wear masks :feelshaha:.

If only you'd have taken a shower today, you might have stood a chance.

She is probably only there so people could tell her "you are too pretty to be working"

Most foids working at McDonald's are dumb af

Don’t worship any girl. They wouldn’t even look at us romantically, so think of them as dead.

McDonald’s does seem to hire a lot of cute young girls for some reason.

It won’t take too long for her tiny braincells to activate, go full efoid, open onlyfans and make millions from subhuman simps and cucks:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fucking whore should be brutally raped and murdered :reeeeee:

It won’t take too long for her tiny braincells to activate, go full efoid, open onlyfans and make millions from subhuman simps and cucks:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
This world is a clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown:

She already met too many chads at work to even remember your existence. over

This is some next level simpery :feelsUgh:

went to mcdonald's to get a big mac. the girl who handed me my bag was cute af. nice sparkling eyes. black hair in a pony tail with strands of hair running down the front of her ear. nice eyelashes. and some black lipstick. WORKING AT MCDONALD'S! it was brutal af. a dude working there would be looked down upon.
What is an emo doing at macdonalds

Sometimes I wonder why some attractive foids and guys are working in blue collar jobs

You should have rapped to her

To attract more ugly simpcel consoomers
The brutal thing is my friend is older than me, short and avg face at best and he fucked one. :feelsrope:

I also saw some cute girls stocking shelves in Lidl,some of them i know personally.