Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I just so happen to have a bad boy as a husband and I just so happen to be a foid that likes fitting in! Totally all a coincidence.

Heightonfidence and faceonality

>reddit thread number 920392232039049341241241241241241412

"...you can basically get away with anything you want as long as you walk in with confidence and don't take no for an answer." I wonder what would happen if I apply that irl. Not taking a no for an answer :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

"...you can basically get away with anything you want as long as you walk in with confidence and don't take no for an answer." I wonder what would happen if I apply that irl. Not taking a no for an answer :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
U will get laid Lol :feelsokman:

All foids seek a genetically superior male, all foids want violent competition

disgusting. Foids shouldn’t be allowed on the internet. Her degenerate husband will likely cheat on her, and I hope he does
She doesn't care if he cheats on her. Secretly that's what they all want. They want a man who will impregnate them and move onto the next one. On the surface, they complain to get free money from the government, deep down, their subconscious chose them because they're like this.

It's actually quite difficult for a femoid to find a decent looking, tall man who will impregnate her, so if he's got enough good traits naturally she will "accidentally" have the child that she can't afford. The government will pay for it and support her. They have nothing to lose.

it's easier to sit at home "working as a mom" than having to deal with toxic workplaces. Of course, we foot the bill and have to pay for their rotten ass normie children with our taxes. The government wants more Chads too. You don't matter. Now pay for Chad's kid, you don't get to be productive and cautious. You still get to pay for a kid you don't even like.

Normies and above are subsidized by the government. Incels are put into psych wards and humiliated, ignored and abused.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back