Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Just Turned 29 Today.. Shit Still Sucks!

The Darkcel

The Darkcel

Life Sucks and Then You Die
★★★★
Yah, so anyways..

I turned 29 today, which is (in hindsight) pretty crazy, considering I still look / act / think like I'm 24-25 yrs. old. Not saying I peaked around that time, but it was definitely around the time I officially gave up. Idk how old all of you guys are, but at a certain age it feels like "nothing" at that point. I have no friends and family never contacts me, so... my brother was the only one that said "Happy bday" but I could tell he knew I wouldn't care. Stayed in my room all day, slept longer because "why not" and went to the bar for a beer and Jack Daniels shot, ordered some shitty bar food and left. Of course, the bartenders had to be foids and ignored my ass the whole time, while talking to a bunch of drunk sports fans around me whom, no fucking surprise, were bigger / taller and better looking than me, yelling back and forth about stupid games that don't mean shit. Literally, like.. .fuck sports fans, they're the most toxic faggots out there and these are the so-called "norm" society we live in.

You're probably wondering "why" I went to the bar, well.. because I only do it so often and sometimes I have that "urge" to get out and maybe attempt to be "normal" but that never happens. What always happens, in fact, is I sit alone, end up being on my phone and just pretending to scroll random sites / like I'm actually engaging in some convo, but no.. i'm not, I'm just bullshitting. As soon as the foid bartender gives me my pizza rolls / before she can say her stupid "thanks for 'yadadada' come again" type of shit, i just grabbed the bag and left, did not give two single fucks. I'm at the point where I really do treat normies like garbage / NPC's because that's all they are to me. Being 29, it really is the end of the line for you... Seriously, fuck everyone and everything. Assuming I even make it til next year, to become a wizard and have Hagrid tell me "you're a wizard, Darkcel" and have to submit myself to Rodgerwarts and the School for Clitscraft and Wizardry; I can only guess I'll be dead before that time comes to fruition.

You guys who can make it past your 20's, i salute you... I don't know if I can. FML

Spider Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

ehehehee.. i´ll catch up with you in the next 3 days.
I´ll turn 27.

Aquarius gang.

What is your race? Height?
are you an aussie

I’m turning 19 soon and college is dull, work is dull, most things feel empty and meaningless, I just want to obtain NEETbuxx and kick back for as long as possible

mfers on the site be like ''gtfo this forum youngcel!''

Screenshot 2024-01-16 172409.png

i am 21, one year of the 20s done

9 more to go, cant imagine anything being different other than the world being even more dystopian

Im 24 now and the “wizard trait” has already hit me, got no will or motivation to do anything anymore. As i can’t even leave the house without having a mild panic attack

Yah, so anyways..

I turned 29 today, which is (in hindsight) pretty crazy, considering I still look / act / think like I'm 24-25 yrs. old. Not saying I peaked around that time, but it was definitely around the time I officially gave up. Idk how old all of you guys are, but at a certain age it feels like "nothing" at that point. I have no friends and family never contacts me, so... my brother was the only one that said "Happy bday" but I could tell he knew I wouldn't care. Stayed in my room all day, slept longer because "why not" and went to the bar for a beer and Jack Daniels shot, ordered some shitty bar food and left. Of course, the bartenders had to be foids and ignored my ass the whole time, while talking to a bunch of drunk sports fans around me whom, no fucking surprise, were bigger / taller and better looking than me, yelling back and forth about stupid games that don't mean shit. Literally, like.. .fuck sports fans, they're the most toxic faggots out there and these are the so-called "norm" society we live in.

You're probably wondering "why" I went to the bar, well.. because I only do it so often and sometimes I have that "urge" to get out and maybe attempt to be "normal" but that never happens. What always happens, in fact, is I sit alone, end up being on my phone and just pretending to scroll random sites / like I'm actually engaging in some convo, but no.. i'm not, I'm just bullshitting. As soon as the foid bartender gives me my pizza rolls / before she can say her stupid "thanks for 'yadadada' come again" type of shit, i just grabbed the bag and left, did not give two single fucks. I'm at the point where I really do treat normies like garbage / NPC's because that's all they are to me. Being 29, it really is the end of the line for you... Seriously, fuck everyone and everything. Assuming I even make it til next year, to become a wizard and have Hagrid tell me "you're a wizard, Darkcel" and have to submit myself to Rodgerwarts and the School for Clitscraft and Wizardry; I can only guess I'll be dead before that time comes to fruition.

You guys who can make it past your 20's, i salute you... I don't know if I can. FML

You and me have the same birthday dark cell. How's everything? Join my stream if you want.

Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75.​

45 years old. I wish you all the best and that you find a nice girlfriend.

This shit doesn't get easier with age. Let me tell you...

Reading this was depressing. I
You're probably wondering "why" I went to the bar, well.. because I only do it so often and sometimes I have that "urge" to get out and maybe attempt to be "normal" but that never happens. What always happens, in fact, is I sit alone, end up being on my phone and just pretending to scroll random sites / like I'm actually engaging in some convo, but no.. i'm not, I'm just bullshitting.
I can relate too much with this. I go out all the time wearing a beenie, edgy trench coat, and bandana, to pretend like I'm going to sell drugs or something when I just end up sitting in a restaurant watching some stupid kpop song while waiting for my food.

Yah, so anyways..

Go TB

Yah, so anyways..

Hi, are you me?

I’m the same way.

Idk I never had the gateway into college bar life, and spent most of my youth religiousmaxing / delusionmaxing to deal with my sadness of being rejected by 90% of people.

I occasionally go to a dive bar just to get out and even smoke (it’s one of the few bars around that allows smoking) and 90% of the time I’m the same way. I’m hoping to just find some people to talk to and make acquaintances with, but even the fucking ugly fat goth people think I’m a creep.

Every bar tender treats me like total shit / with contempt. Occasionally there’s an older man who I will have a good discussion with, because they find me personable. But for the most part, I’m just sitting there alone. Sometimes I’ll go with earphones and play some music to distract myself. One drunk person actually came up to me and said “it’s okay bro” and gave me a hug, but Jesus Christ every normfag can tell I’m far from normal.

There’s a deep part of me that feel if I was born 20 years earlier I would be making friends with everyone at the bar.

It’s a catch 22 tho because it’s such a waste of money and goes nowhere. But what else is there to do that isn’t a sports league? DND clubs? Lmao

I was part of a trivia group at one point, but they all grew Leary of me and ditched me.

Last edited:
Literally, like.. .fuck sports fans, they're the most toxic faggots out there and these are the so-called "norm" society we live in.

Here’s a blackpill for you.

Sports is just what replaced national identity / allegiance.

Sports are a symbol of the town and culture a person grew up in, the people they know, the attitudes and personality they embody, etc. it’s a corporate substitute that replaces the ethnic / national impulse in a diverse society. It gives the cattle the illusion that they are part of something greater that embodies their culture, values, ethnicity, religion, etc. (when they aren’t).

Watching a Steeler pummel a Cleveland Brownie gives that same animalistic barbaric satiation of watching a Roman soldier stab a barbarian Celt in mortal combat. “Yes, kill those fucking savages, we need our group of people to win”

Back in the 1970s, sports weren’t nearly as big as they are now, and were often relegated to jocks and nerds, in the same way that automobiles were. But back then Italians wouldn’t let their daughters marry Irish and vice-versa.

You never liked sports because you never belonged anywhere and never could identify with the place you grew up in.

Last edited:
There is nothing to really look forward to in life. Nothing will get better. It's over for all of us.

Here’s a blackpill for you.

Sports is just what replaced national identity / allegiance.

Sports are a symbol of the town and culture a person grew up in, the people they know, the attitudes and personality they embody, etc. it’s a corporate substitute that replaces the ethnic / national impulse in a diverse society. It gives the cattle the illusion that they are part of something greater that embodies their culture, values, ethnicity, religion, etc. (when they aren’t).

Watching a Steeler pummel a Cleveland Brownie gives that same animalistic barbaric satiation of watching a Roman soldier stab a barbarian Celt in mortal combat. “Yes, kill those fucking savages, we need our group of people to win”

Back in the 1970s, sports weren’t nearly as big as they are now, and were often relegated to jocks and nerds, in the same way that automobiles were. But back then Italians wouldn’t let their daughters marry Irish and vice-versa.

You never liked sports because you never belonged anywhere and never could identify with the place you grew up in.
Well, this last paragraph explains a lot.

Yah, so anyways..

I’m going to be 26 this year, and foids don’t give a fuck about me either with few friends online and no irl however fuck people, I would rather be friends with an animal then a human.

Going to sports bars like that is torture. Stop wasting money and your sanity there.