Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just wanna die and reincarnate as chad

omegauprising

omegauprising

Praise saint Elliot Rodger
-
I deeply belive in reincarnation, maybe thankfully to my involontary monk style live I will be reborn as chad in next life. I would like to have two stacy sisters, which will love me and just for being chad they will be doing me bj every night. I would like to fuck every foid classmates and even teacher, yeah thats my dream. Maybe allah will give me these live for suffering as incel. I just wanna live in ultra tutorial mode, not hellish trybe. I want to current game over.

You realize that the Incel / Low Status life is also the advanced mode when it comes to karmic difficulty.

You realize that the Incel / Low Status life is also the advanced mode when it comes to karmic difficulty.
:feelsrope: Its really over
Maybe monk maxxing will be fine

Remember incels always lose so if we die we’ll be reincarnated as even more subhuman

I just wanna die.

No reincarnation for u inkwell

Someone could react the exact same way to whatever shite you believe in instead.
I don't believe in anything particularly spiritual or religious

In Disgaea I believe the prinnies are faggots who roped. That is their punishment. I wonder if that's what our lives our... previous life we did something unthinkable.

Realistically you're likely to be born as a becky taking gallons of chad baby batter to the eye before being a chad.

In Disgaea I believe the prinnies are faggots who roped. That is their punishment. I wonder if that's what our lives our... previous life we did something unthinkable.

Realistically you're likely to be born as a becky taking gallons of chad baby batter to the eye before being a chad.

I'd rather not be reincarnated at all. Fuck this gay earth.

Fuckin wish Unitology was real
I dont want to be contained in this shitty human body with a self harming brain,kill me and use my flesh to rescue more lives.

Guess what, we're just chemicals and meat (besides other tissues) it's fucking over.