Demented Curator
★★★★★
198d 9h 29m
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
64d 9h 0m
I just want government mandated PPP (pretty pony pussy)
1724254.png

slavcel11

slavcel11

Admiral
★★★★
44d 4h 2m
sorry I prefer kitsunes because they have more tails.

slavcel11

slavcel11

Admiral
★★★★
44d 4h 2m
Yea but what is it about? what's so appealing about it?
Well, kitsunes have animal ears and up to 9 tails (grow another one in a couple hundreds years). If you're tired your kitsune gf will allow you to rest in her fluffy and soft tails. But don't think she will let you do this all day, because kitsunes are also very playful and enjoy physical activity so she will try to wrestle you to see who is stronger. Of course given practice you will learn how to corner and immobilize her, but watch for your feet not to trip over her tails, she won't like it. Don't forget that kitsunes are mystic creatures who engage in fortunetelling. She will ask you to accompany her in rituals, so don't be too apprehensive towards it. Also kitsunes are very knowledgeable and wise creatures who enjoy sharing their knowledge about the past. Over a cup of tea your kitsune gf will gladly tell you about times when the world was young and innocent. You have to patiently wait until she depletes her magical powers for today and slips into serene slumber on your lap.

That's the most important stuff you need to know.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Commander
18d 5h 29m
Well, kitsunes have animal ears and up to 9 tails (grow another one in a couple hundreds years). If you're tired your kitsune gf will allow you to rest in her fluffy and soft tails. But don't think she will let you do this all day, because kitsunes are also very playful and enjoy physical activity so she will try to wrestle you to see who is stronger. Of course given practice you will learn how to corner and immobilize her, but watch for your feet not to trip over her tails, she won't like it. Don't forget that kitsunes are mystic creatures who engage in fortunetelling. She will ask you to accompany her in rituals, so don't be too apprehensive towards it. Also kitsunes are very knowledgeable and wise creatures who enjoy sharing their knowledge about the past. Over a cup of tea your kitsune gf will gladly tell you about times when the world was young and innocent. You have to patiently wait until she depletes her magical powers for today and slips into serene slumber on your lap.

That's the most important stuff you need to know.
What about sexy time? will Kitsune gf allow me in her sugar walls?

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

eat, sleep, wagecuck, ldar
★★
31d 13m
doggo waifu. wtf

slavcel11

slavcel11

Admiral
★★★★
44d 4h 2m
What about sexy time? will Kitsune gf allow me in her sugar walls?
Kitsunes are animal spirits in part so I think their libido should be pretty high.

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
46d 9h 51m
tfw no anthro dog, fox, skunk, etc. gf

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
★★★★★
117d 20h 58m
Last edited:
foidologist

foidologist

Foidological Scientist
★★★
11d 5h 23m
I’m at the point of my life where i know which furry artist drew this just by the glance at the picture
Extremely based. fluff kevlar is my favorite artist

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
42d 6h 45m
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Chinese government making chinese men sleep with muslim mans wife The Lounge 24