Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just want some friends to hang out with!

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Why can’t I have proper friends for fucks sake ! I just want friends to have fun ! Everyone in schools seems to know each other while I’m always the outcast FUCK THIS SHIT I JUST WANT SOME FRIENDS!

Same bro. But I’m too autistic to have friends.

I really do not care to have friends. Or at least people in person.
I just need a girl. I really don't care to have friends.

It’s alright, you’re not alone. We’re all rotting on here with no friends too.

You can get friends if you try hard enough. Making friends is possible for ugly autistic men (there are tons of ugly autistic men you can find if you search). Succeeding with girls is a different story though.

japan crying GIF

Too ugly for have friend

Everyone's afraid of me and avoid me. idk why.

what happens when you try to talk to people? analyze your interactions and you may find your answer

I basically had zero friends in school, just the odd guys I would say hello too. When I reached 16 in the UK we go to "sixth form" to get A-Levels before University (I never went to Uni) and used to skip half way though when my Mum was at work and just go home to my bro's on Teamspeak and LDAR on WoW and maybe some Runescape, I used to sit on the bus and crave the "hey anon, how are you" messages when I would log on and chit chat.

Even then I was never "in" the circle so to speak, always an outsider, even on Internet forums pre-poz'd Internet I was never in the "popular" circle of posters.

what happens when you try to talk to people? analyze your interactions and you may find your answer
There are some decent people but other people mostly act antagonistic to me