Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to kiss a fucking girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I want it more than sex. In fact, my frustrations aren't even with not being able to have sex, it's with being a kissless virgin.

If you're still kissless and in your sophomore year, you may as well be 40, at least in my Chad-filled school, where everyone has sex by then.

I've tried talking to girls, they always look scared of me like I'm a fucking monster. Girls don't talk to or kiss incels. It's a fact of life.

My ultimate fantasy is to be kissed on my lips, cheeks, neck, and forehead and then deeply tongue kiss a girl, but at this point, I'd kill for her to kiss me anywhere, even on my hand or my hair. I just need her lips to touch me and I'll be satisfied. I'm getting an erection just by typing this.

Sex is such a foreign concept to me because I have never even had anything close to intimate contact with a girl except a pity-hug at 13. How I long for that day. Just smelling a girl's perfume or breath gives me a raging erection. Meanwhile Chad gets to fuck them every weekend. But I don't even want that, I JUST WANT TO FUCKING KISS THEM, MAN.

Rant over.

I just want to kiss the mud of my filthy grave.

Same here. I just want to hug her around the waist and passionately kiss with her for hours. I love that smell of their mouth and breath as well. It is legit the best thing.

Tfw no gf hits like a truck.

I just want to get married

I’m kissless at 20. It’s over

Lol @ wanting to kiss used up degenerate trash lips that have been wrapped around another man's dick. Disgusting.

If you're still kissless and in your sophomore year, .

Sophomore year of high school? You're only like 14. Give it at least until College before you officially call it over.

What about if you’re kissless at 19?

In most circumstances, it's 99% over. After puberty is over, it's unlikely one will just awaken more attractive.

My plates are still open according to the doctors examination so there is still a little bit of hope left.

Maybe I'm still a little blue-pilled, but I don't believe in calling it officially over until you're completely out of school. If you get into the real world without any relationship experience you are fucked, but in college low-tier girls will still give you a pass for being in your first relationship.

Same. On the flip side, imagine the amount of diseases these degenerates carry nowadays, both women and men.

u arent entitled to kiss a girl teehee xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I want to fuck a kissing girl.

I just want to be in a relationship, like hold their hand, hug them, and stuff not even for the sexual aspect to be honest. I just like how their perfume and hair smell, like when a girl passes by and you get their aroma. IM JUST SO FUCKING LONELY

Same here. I just want to hug her around the waist and passionately kiss with her for hours. I love that smell of their mouth and breath as well. It is legit the best thing.

Tfw no gf hits like a truck.

Same here man. Something so small and insignificant for guys in relationships, but for me it would beam me into heaven.

Just hugging a girl for minutes and being together... fuck me

You are 15, i lost my virgin mouth at 21. Fica mec.

I just want to die

Jfl at OP being 15. Man I need to stop coming here si often.

I mean, what's next, a fucking 7 year old on here?

"bro the other kids don't let me in their treehouse im an incel bro"

Kissing is nothing, I want sex tbh

I want a girl to so much as think of me in a romantic sense.

I wonder what it feels like to hold hands.

My flesh becomes more metallic the longer I go without physical affection.

d40fc256f0e4d0e2a7fce0f84734c834.jpg

yes sometimes I wonder what it's like to get kissed by a girl, duck this world man

Try being 21 and kissless

We have folks in their 30s who have never been kissed

I just want to see society go mad.

hug at 13
At least you were hugged. You could feel her warm petite body against your own. Her body rubbing on yours. Her sweet petite undeveloped breasts squeezed against your chest. Your arms wrapping tightly on her back. YOU got to experience that while most of us here just LDAR all day, knowing that we shall never have that feeling.

My plates are still open according to the doctors examination so there is still a little bit of hope left.
go online and buy some growth peptides fucktard

Try being 21 and kissless

We have folks in their 30s who have never been kissed

22 here.

I don't know how those in their 30s haven't rooed.

Seems like it would be like eating someones face. I'd rather pass up...

If you ever kiss a girl her breath is going to smell like chad's cock.

22 here.

I don't know how those in their 30s haven't rooed.

Well, I can assure you that the noose is always close at hand. It's a funny thing, really. You tie it in your youth, promising yourself that once you reach old-age, you'll surrender to your despair, find the nearest tree, tie it to the sturdiest branch and, at long last, consummate the unrequited romance with Death. You can't begin to imagine reaching thirty without experiencing what the vast majority do and take for granted, you tell yourself the desperation will eventually become too severe to endure and you'll execute yourself in some grand fashion. If Nature has already signed your death-warrant, the best you can hope for is to fulfill that contract in some dramatic fashion. If you have to die, better to do so in some roaring conflagration while screaming than as a frigid corpse, frozen and silent. You live each day waiting for that moment when the despair finally overwhelms you and you surrender yourself to the flame.

But time flows forward, carrying you forward with its hectic current, and you wake one morning to find yourself in your late thirties. Still unwanted, still unloved, but still drawing breath with your faithful noose unused by your side. The ghosts of your old dreams whisper in your left ear, urging you to stay, while the spirit of the noose to your right demands that you go. The voice of each grows quieter each day until neither have anything more substantial to offer than senseless, incoherent murmurs.

Eventually, the ugly old virgin surrenders his tattered rope back to Fate along with his faded dreams realizing that, when all is said and done, he never really had a proper claim to either.

Take it from an old monster, a decrepit abomination: not a single one of us needs to court Death; it'll come to each one of us before we know it. What an amazing thing it'll be! For the truly unlovable, it'll be the first and last time they'll feel a welcoming embrace.

@urmomsweiner
Moderators, inbound

Well, I can assure you that the noose is always close at hand. It's a funny thing, really. You tie it in your youth, promising yourself that once you reach old-age, you'll surrender to your despair, find the nearest tree, tie it to the sturdiest branch and, at long last, consummate the unrequited romance with Death. You can't begin to imagine reaching thirty without experiencing what the vast majority do and take for granted, you tell yourself the desperation will eventually become too severe to endure and you'll execute yourself in some grand fashion. If Nature has already signed your death-warrant, the best you can hope for is to fulfill that contract in some dramatic fashion. If you have to die, better to do so in some roaring conflagration while screaming than as a frigid corpse, frozen and silent. You live each day waiting for that moment when the despair finally overwhelms you and you surrender yourself to the flame.

But time flows forward, carrying you forward with its hectic current, and you wake one morning to find yourself in your late thirties. Still unwanted, still unloved, but still drawing breath with your faithful noose unused by your side. The ghosts of your old dreams whisper in your left ear, urging you to stay, while the spirit of the noose to your right demands that you go. The voice of each grows quieter each day until neither have anything more substantial to offer than senseless, incoherent murmurs.

Eventually, the ugly old virgin surrenders his tattered rope back to Fate along with his faded dreams realizing that, when all is said and done, he never really had a proper claim to either.

Take it from an old monster, a decrepit abomination: not a single one of us needs to court Death; it'll come to each one of us before we know it. What an amazing thing it'll be! For the truly unlovable, it'll be the first and last time they'll feel a welcoming embrace.

Wow. Very well written! Poetic.

dammit, I keep reading things incorrectly

I just want to fuck a girl