Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just watched Blade Runner and I found out that Deckard was incel

L

LonelyDreamer

Recruit
★★★★★
How else would he accept the random woman coming to his life (Rachel).

He was a literal Chadlite, yet he didn't have a gilfriend until Tyrelll gave him a replicant waifu (Rachel).

Young Harrison Ford is more than Chadlite. And I think they do that in movies to give men something to relate to and to fantasise about, like an Everyman. If he was living like Jeremy Meeks nailing Stacies while the world went to shit and rogue replicants were fucking things up it wouldn't seem relatable or make a good story haha.

Still my favourite film though. Check out the 2nd one if you get a chance, it's superb too and in the same vein as the original surprisingly so these days

never watched cuz i hated cover of dvd as a kid

Young Harrison Ford is more than Chadlite. And I think they do that in movies to give men something to relate to and to fantasise about, like an Everyman. If he was living like Jeremy Meeks nailing Stacies while the world went to shit and rogue replicants were fucking things up it wouldn't seem relatable or make a good story haha.

Still my favourite film though. Check out the 2nd one if you get a chance, it's superb too and in the same vein as the original surprisingly so these days

Yeah, but I still found it shocking that a chadlite would be incel in future dystopia filled with Asians. Not very realisytic since JBW exists.

I will watch 2049 as quick as possible.

Young HF is a chad+. He had a charisma not just looks of an ordinary gay pretty boy femine chad faggot.

(((Harrison Ford)))

Young HF is a chad+. He had a charisma not just looks of an ordinary gay pretty boy femine chad faggot.
Ye I was reading about this the other day. Apparently on a man a load of positive physical traits mixed with 1 or 2 MINOR negative physical traits are what make men the most attractive to women. Ford is like this.

Think about the main guys in Hollywood who are more sought after than any of these chiselled perfect looking male models that lookism poofs love to obsess over. They always look great but don't have everything perfect and have 1 or 2 negative traits e.g. Mel Gibson when he was young or Tom Hardy now.

Doesn't really affect us because we don't have anywhere near enough positive physical traits of course otherwise we wouldn't be here ha.
Yeah, but I still found it shocking that a chadlite would be incel in future dystopia filled with Asians. Not very realisytic since JBW exists.

I will watch 2049 as quick as possible.
Ye I know what you mean. I hate the alternative where we have a Robert Pattison style guy pairing up with average bitch face Kristen Stewart and then all girls think they can get that. That was a game changer.

Last edited:
I dream of time when replicants are a thing. Maybe then we could all have replicant gfs.

Inceldom would be a thing of the past.

I dream of time when replicants are a thing. Maybe then we could all have replicant gfs.

Inceldom would be a thing of the past.
It's crazy that you say that because that is literally my constant fantasy that I think about regularly in relation to this film.

I always play out the scenario in my head of shit loads of women going ballistic on live TV because their husbands have left them for a replicant that she could never compete with and Stacies screaming because they can't get a boyfriend and some incel type scientist who looks like Tyrell explaining that this had to be done to solve the male depression and suicide epidemic and that incels felt the same way as her before this.

And then I imagine men all over supporting it because they no longer need real females and would fight to the death to keep their replicants.

I want a hologram girl like Joi. And a sexbot that the hologram can sync up to like in the 2049 love scene. It would be the perfect replacement for boifoids. There would be absolutely zero reason to have a biofoid in your life, which is probably the reason you see so few of them in either of the Blade Runner movies.

I think 2049 doesn't stand up as the original did

It's crazy that you say that because that is literally my constant fantasy that I think about regularly in relation to this film.

I always play out the scenario in my head of shit loads of women going ballistic on live TV because their husbands have left them for a replicant that she could never compete with and Stacies screaming because they can't get a boyfriend and some incel type scientist who looks like Tyrell explaining that this had to be done to solve the male depression and suicide epidemic and that incels felt the same way as her before this.

And then I imagine men all over supporting it because they no longer need real females and would fight to the death to keep their replicants.
That would be my fantasy. But I'm in tears just thinking it's not happening today,

I could be tonight in arms of my replicant gf. But it won't happen tonight. Sigh.

2047 is a NWO telling you what they have in stock for you-a hologram "girlfriend" if you don't fit the role they intended you to.