Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just watched the first episode of The Sopranos

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
@AmIjustDreaming I enjoyed it. I liked those ducks, I didn't know ducks were able to fly, what the hell? And why the fuck is it an hour long, man? Reminds me of Dexter. The lengthiness, not the plot. I will watch episode 2 soon, just shut down my PC to let it rest.

Sopranos had that relaxing quality. Like you could watch it to just chill while eating food or doing something else. Which website are you watching?

I didn't like it.
Why not?
Sopranos had that relaxing quality. Like you could watch it to just chill while eating food or doing something else. Which website are you watching?
I torrented it my guy! I always torrent stuff unless I can't find a good torrent for it. Gonna watch ep 2 now.

During the first seasons I hated the daughter the most
Last season I hate the son the most
Kinda ruined the show a bit, but still worth watching

During the first seasons I hated the daughter the most
Last season I hate the son the most
Kinda ruined the show a bit, but still worth watching
Which season is your favorite?

Never watched a single episode, but I'm more wondering how you didn't know ducks could fly.

Let me guess, you don't know chickens can fly either?

You let your PC "rest"?

I tried watching it once. But it was really boring. Dropped it after the 5th episode.

Hbo has some good shows. I never really watched that, but I did like the wire. I have heard a bunch of good stuff about the Sopranos so maybe I should check that out too.

I'd say 6, that war with ny, the ending. It was perfection.
nah
Again, because I hate his son in the later season especially season 6
He couldn't even kill himself JFL and is such a bitch, he even has a model gf
I just don't like him at all.
idk why people keep talking about the ending, it was ok I guess
One of the better episodes 100

Never watched a single episode, but I'm more wondering how you didn't know ducks could fly.

Let me guess, you don't know chickens can fly either?
... They can?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back