Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I keep trying to escape the blackpill

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I keep trying to find a way out of the blackpill. I keep trying to find something that will debunk it. I so desperately want to believe the bluepill.

But how the fuck can you deny evolutionary psychology? How the fuck can someone look at all the other sexually reproducing mammals where women go after the biggest strongest motherfucker and somehow say homo sapiens are the one exception?

Left wingers try to cope by pointing out bonobos, but as I've pointed out with the Bonobo Pill, bonobos are hypergamous and polygamous as well. Bonobo females might have sex with weaklings when they're infertile, but all fuck the top male Bonobo during their fertility window.

While Bonobo females try to trick males into thinking she's always fertile, human females try to trick males into thinking they're never fertile with concealed ovulation, etc.

That's why male sexuality is always demonised and why having sex with even a 21 year old is treated like pedophilia.

I so desperately want "true love" because of my evolutionarily ingrained desire for paternity assurance.

The world is full of gaslighters and liars. People, especially women, love using anecdotes, often made up. At the same time, they'll insist YOUR anecdotes are worthless because you just weren't able to correctly perceive events (the definition of gaslighting).

But every woman has to be believed. Every regretful sex was rape. Every ex-boyfriend was an abuser with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Every woman is an "empath" and definitely not Borderline.

I'm willing to acknowledge that a lot of Redpill advice comes from dudes burnt by BOD chicks (redpill advice to 'hold frame' is exactly like the advice to be a 'grey rock' given to partners of BPD).

There's so many cognitive distortions and logical fallacies from bluepill people. I desperately want to believe them, but just thinking about what they say for longer than five seconds makes it sound like bullshit.

There's so many fakecels and volcels that it makes me wonder if I could be one too.

Sometimes I even find posts that could be written by me but it turns out to be a foid on r/depression or something. Some "femcels" even copy incels so perfectly that it makes you wonder if they're genuinely incel.

But the power of social media means I can click on their profile and look at their comment history. And it always turns out they're Chadsexuals with ridiculous standards.

I'd be happy with an ugly fat crystalcafe femcel girlfriend, but they all want Christian Gray instead.

My hopefulness swings up and down. Whenever I get hopeful, I start planning self-improvement, etc. But when I take stock of myself and look at my "stats", and I remember all the scientific studies showing that women hate poor short ugly ethnics, I give up again.

I just want a loving partner. So badly.

i think this guy is genuinely a truecel

Curry Gravy GIF

i think this guy is genuinely a truecel
Look at this:
/r/TheGirlSurvivalGuide/comments/19etb8v/i_cant_break_cycle_of_loneliness_i_feel_very/

You think this Polish chick would go for me? Of course not. She'd be disgusted by my looks and say she doesn't feel a """spark""", the favourite word of chadsexuals.

Recently I've read the book ''The Last Lecture'' about/by Professor Randy Pausch. In it I recall a part about how some people foolishly and shortsightedly try to treat the symptoms of a figurative illness rather than the cause of the disease itself. This is exactly what's going on here.

You don't need to ''escape the blackpill''. That's impossible, you'll NEVER escape it. What you need to do, however, is bring yourself in a position where you don't want nor need to escape from the blackpill, i.e. hard looksmaxxing with surgeries, moneymaxxing, social circlemaxxing etc.

Recently I've read the book ''The Last Lecture'' about/by Professor Randy Pausch. In it I recall a part about how some people foolishly and shortsightedly try to treat the symptoms of an illness rather than the cause of the disease itself. This is exactly what's going on here.

You don't need to ''escape the blackpill''. That's impossible, you'll NEVER escape it. What you need to do, however, is bring yourself in a position where you don't want nor need to escape from the blackpill, i.e. hard looksmaxxing with surgeries, moneymaxxing, social circlemaxxing etc.
so andrew tate maxx

Recently I've read the book ''The Last Lecture'' about/by Professor Randy Pausch. In it I recall a part about how some people foolishly and shortsightedly try to treat the symptoms of a figurative illness rather than the cause of the disease itself. This is exactly what's going on here.

Laugh Smile GIF

Look at this:
/r/TheGirlSurvivalGuide/comments/19etb8v/i_cant_break_cycle_of_loneliness_i_feel_very/

You think this Polish chick would go for me? Of course not. She'd be disgusted by my looks and say she doesn't feel a """spark""", the favourite word of chadsexuals.
she wouldn't cause no shit all women who feel "lonely" just cant get chad and are chad only

so andrew tate maxx
Not sure what that means. Money? If so, yes. Women love money, and many looksmaxxing opporutinies are opened up when you've the dough.

If you're giga truecel the only maxing that could work is rape maxing + opioids to eliminate the need for love and approval
This isn't what you want, be honest with yourself. It won't make you happy.

If you need sex that bad, see a prostitute.

Not sure what that means. Money? If so, yes. Women love money, and many looksmaxxing opporutinies are opened up when you've the dough.

This isn't what you want, be honest with yourself. It won't make you happy.

If you need sex that bad, see a prostitute.
Opioids make me happy.

A) I don't even know how to reliably lifemaxx when everything feels like a scam
B) even if I improve into a Norrie I'll just end up a beta buxx deluxe

We are all born, our genetic recombination is basically the universe making a random guess of what genes can further humanity, and if the guess is good we reproduce, if it's bad we don't. I just wish human males didn't have to spend ~2 decades learning if they're genetically fit then another ~6 decades rotting away if they are not. I suppose there's suicide, but then what else is there after this world?

A) I don't even know how to reliably lifemaxx when everything feels like a scam
What is it you have the most trouble with? I'll do my utmost to help you or guide you to others that can help you.

B) even if I improve into a Norrie I'll just end up a beta buxx deluxe
That's better than being an incel. It's not just about marriage - when you're truecel level ugly, you get looked down upon by virtually everyone, whereas as a normal looking guy you'll have much better day-to-day interactions with people, better odds of getting in a job, and a larger social circle. These are just a few examples. And besides, even betabuxx is better than incel virgin forever.

I'd be happy with an ugly fat crystalcafe femcel girlfriend, but they all want Christian Gray instead.

What is crystalcafe? Are you fat? ugly and thin okay but fat and ugly foid idk.

What is it you have the most trouble with? I'll do my utmost to help you or guide you to others that can help you.

That's better than being an incel. It's not just about marriage - when you're truecel level ugly, you get looked down upon by virtually everyone, whereas as a normal looking guy you'll have much better day-to-day interactions with people, better odds of getting in a job, and a larger social circle. These are just a few examples. And besides, even betabuxx is better than incel virgin forever.
I don't know what's wrong with me, man.

Ever since the 2008 crash I've been going online and on reddit trying to figure out why the world's fucked up.

All these posts about how getting jobs and promotions are about networking and not about grades or whatever. How the economy's rigged.

I lost a weight when I was 17 but I was still incel. All my friends were better than me and they couldn't get laid either. Some of them are in LTRs now however.

I'm a shy low-T fat ugly balding short ethnic in Chadstralia. How am I supposed to 'network' for jobs when it's all meant for low IQ athletic whites.

The effort required to become even a failed normie seems to be so much. The effort required to have a happy life seems beyond me.

The older I get, the more impossible it becomes to fix my life.

People used to say I was smart in highschool. But my low SMV and depression killed any energy I had.

I try getting back on the horse. I try to self-improve in private. From age 14 onwards. Exercise. Study. Social skills. Etc.

I can't consistently do it. A small failure snowballs in my mind until I give up.

I was losing hair at 15-17. Diffuse thinning. I never had any hope.

I pick up a book or try to learn a language or profitable skill. But my brain shuts down and my eyes glaze over. What's the point?

What is crystalcafe? Are you fat? ugly and thin okay but fat and ugly foid idk.
I became skinnyfat when trying looksmaxxing at 17 but have been fat most of my life.

Good post. Hope is really the worst thing to have as an incel. This is why I think normies and foids are so evil because all they do is try to feed us hope in an utterly futile situation. It's almost like they want to see us try and fail so they can laugh.

At this point anybody that's not giving you a VIABLE looksmaxxing guideline after seeing what you actually look like is just lying to you. MAYBE you can throw in geomaxxing or whoremaxxing in there-- and rape. Notice practical stuff like this that clearly has results is never recommended they just parrot the same dumbshit about taking showers and shit. And this stuff doesn't work for everyone you still have to be probably have to be at least in striking distance of being physically attractive.
But every woman has to be believed. Every regretful sex was rape. Every ex-boyfriend was an abuser with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Every woman is an "empath" and definitely not Borderline.

I'm willing to acknowledge that a lot of Redpill advice comes from dudes burnt by BOD chicks (redpill advice to 'hold frame' is exactly like the advice to be a 'grey rock' given to partners of BPD).
Damn that makes sense now that I think of it. BPD dynamics with male and female seem to work only when the guy basically consents to being a punching bag, and oftentimes it goes beyond emotional. I think this was the case with Brian Laundrie. It definitely was with Christian Obumseli.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8vfeGuaCUU&pp=ygUSY2hyaXN0aWFuIGFidW1zZWxp

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrhGUfJ4xNc&pp=ygUSY2hyaXN0aWFuIGFidW1zZWxp

Instead of escaping the blackpill, try embracing Bioprovement.

Someone had a thread on here saying chances are even if you ascend it will be with a BPD girl. Those girls and sex workers--surprise surprise they often go together--date lower than their SMV level a lot because the guys they actually want only tolerate their crazy behavior and hoe shit for 1 night at most.

should thin man go for fat foid? i think not.
I don't deserve non-fat chicks unless I get thin. Fat chick's would rather be the least respected cumdumpster for Chad than date her looksmatch. Patrice O'Neil even used to make fun of fat chick's for not requesting the minimum of respect from normal dudes.

I'm a shy
I know you've probably heard this a million times, but the only cure for social skill deficits such as shyness, social anxiety etc. is exposure therapy. Practice on people who you know for a fact that you won't see ever again.
I think you can take supplements for this?
Finasteride + minoxidil ASAP
short ethnic
Yeeeah not much to be done about this. I'm not gonna tell you to get leg lengthening surgery, shit is painful and dangerous. For now, try to keep a good posture, and wear bigger shoes that give you a boost to make you look taller.
What's the point?
Honestly? I think you should set a certain goal for yourself in life and focus on that only. You should stop giving a fuck about what anyone thinks and do what you want to do. (As long as it's reasonable of course.) You should stop doing what you ''should'' do and just say fuck it man I'll do what I'll do. You're not a kid anymore, you're an adult. Nobody can tell you what to do.

Also, I'm not a doctor so you'll have to consult a professional for this, but you show some ADHD symptoms. I too am like this and I have ADD.

Lastly, you should try to make peace with your situation mentally and have a clear roadmap forward before you try to make any physical self-improvement. Mental clarity is key, depression is no joke. Consider getting on meds if you deem it necessary. Because if you keep your current mindset, even small failures will demoralize you and you'll be even more devastated than before. Try to get yourself in a position where you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.

I know you've probably heard this a million times, but the only cure for social skill deficits such as shyness, social anxiety etc. is exposure therapy. Practice on people who you know for a fact that you won't see ever again.

I think you can take supplements for this?

Finasteride + minoxidil ASAP

Yeeeah not much to be done about this. I'm not gonna tell you to get leg lengthening surgery, shit is painful and dangerous. For now, try to keep a good posture, and wear bigger shoes that give you a boost to make you look taller.

Honestly? I think you should set a certain goal for yourself in life and focus on that only. You should stop giving a fuck about what anyone thinks and do what you want to do. (As long as it's reasonable of course.) You should stop doing what you ''should'' do and just say fuck it man I'll do what I'll do. You're not a kid anymore, you're an adult. Nobody can tell you what to do.

Also, I'm not a doctor so you'll have to consult a professional for this, but you show some ADHD symptoms. I too am like this and I have ADD.

Lastly, you should try to make peace with your situation mentally and have a clear roadmap forward before you try to make any physical self-improvement. Mental clarity is key, depression is no joke. Consider getting on meds if you deem it necessary. Because if you keep your current mindset, even small failures will demoralize you and you'll be even more devastated than before. Try to get yourself in a position where you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.
I'm really starting to suspect I have ADHD. It's impossible to get diagnosed with ADHD in Australia.

I tried exposure therapy when I start university. My agoraphobia went through the roof. I had to get drunk to show up on campus and even then could only breathe in lonely corners. I really believed the Reddit advice of university being better than high school and it blew up I'm my face.

I try talking with people. The conversation will even be good for a little while, but then they try to leave without even saying goodbye? It's like their brain goes "if I say goodbye he'll try to arrange a meet up. I'll just walk away mid-conversation and hopes he gets the message".

Tried therapy. Hated it. Male therapist was better than female. "Don't worry about it" type of Stoicism advice, I can read Marcus Aurelius for free, shit advice. I hate stoicism and CBT.

Escitalopram/lexapro doesn't work for me. It might balance me out but it doesn't fix me.

I have finasteride and minoxidal but I keep forgetting to take it everyday. Occasionally my hair gets bad enough that I order more. But I might go months without it.

I keep trying to find a way out of the blackpill. I keep trying to find something that will debunk it. I so desperately want to believe the bluepill.

But how the fuck can you deny evolutionary psychology? How the fuck can someone look at all the other sexually reproducing mammals where women go after the biggest strongest motherfucker and somehow say homo sapiens are the one exception?

Left wingers try to cope by pointing out bonobos, but as I've pointed out with the Bonobo Pill, bonobos are hypergamous and polygamous as well. Bonobo females might have sex with weaklings when they're infertile, but all fuck the top male Bonobo during their fertility window.

While Bonobo females try to trick males into thinking she's always fertile, human females try to trick males into thinking they're never fertile with concealed ovulation, etc.

That's why male sexuality is always demonised and why having sex with even a 21 year old is treated like pedophilia.

I so desperately want "true love" because of my evolutionarily ingrained desire for paternity assurance.

The world is full of gaslighters and liars. People, especially women, love using anecdotes, often made up. At the same time, they'll insist YOUR anecdotes are worthless because you just weren't able to correctly perceive events (the definition of gaslighting).

There's so many cognitive distortions and logical fallacies from bluepill people. I desperately want to believe them, but just thinking about what they say for longer than five seconds makes it sound like bullshit.

There's so many fakecels and volcels that it makes me wonder if I could be one too.

Sometimes I even find posts that could be written by me but it turns out to be a foid on r/depression or something. Some "femcels" even copy incels so perfectly that it makes you wonder if they're genuinely incel.

But the power of social media means I can click on their profile and look at their comment history. And it always turns out they're Chadsexuals with ridiculous standards.

My hopefulness swings up and down. Whenever I get hopeful, I start planning self-improvement, etc. But when I take stock of myself and look at my "stats", and I remember all the scientific studies showing that women hate poor short ugly ethnics, I give up again.

You cant escape the blackpill :blackpill:

You cant escape the blackpill :blackpill:
I thought about posting this to IncelExit but I don't want to post on an IT controlled sub. All the posts are the typical male feminist 'I'm a virgin but not incel' and I don't respect those cowards.

What's a bonobo female?

Women always try and bring up exceptions. It's bullshit because the point we make is the majority of women won't make exceptions, and the ones that do are still attracted to only the top 20% of men. Then they give us the bluepilled advice saying we'll find someone when we really fucking won't.

I really don't care who I'm with either. I can't think of a single woman I would reject (unless she has fucking aids) but no matter what I'm still guaranteed to get rejected since I'm not a high value man based off my height and looks.

“I’m trying to escape gravity on earth”
“I’m trying to escape having to breathe to live”
“I’m trying to walk on water”
Same thing as you’re saying

“I’m trying to escape gravity on earth”
“I’m trying to escape having to breathe to live”
“I’m trying to walk on water”
Same thing as you’re saying
It's easier to walk on water than to find a loyal virgin as a sub 5

It still doesn't make sense.
I used to be a Marxist, Marxists and feminists are obsessed with bonobos.

If someone points out that all animals are "patriarchal" and therefore patriarchy is natural, feminists will point out Bonobo monkeys as a rebuttal. However, the blackpill still applies to Bonobos, just in a different way.

Have you ever tried shrooms?

Same, there's nothing I want more. But no woman ever wants me. They always reject me no matter what I do.

Once you take the black you never go back. An endless void to stare into, raw reality.

You dont need to escape the blackpill cuz your not blackpilled anyway, neither is most of the forum, yall live in a fantasy world.

Only after you read my posts will you come close to anything resembling reality

Very good point.

The blackpill always comes to collect.