Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know everything about Judaism. Ask me anything.

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm not jewish but I have done alot of research on the jews. Ask me anything.

Is the end goal of the Jews to commit genocide on all of the goyim?

How do we destroy it?

Why do they circumsize

What are three advantages of a tax-deferred annuity?

How do we destroy it?
there are too many jews to realistically kill. the best we could do is make sure the jewish community is broken. divide jews and assimilate them to different cultures. removing israel is the first step

How do we break the jewish community

Who does that old Turtle Biden and VP tranny supports the Jews ?

Who does that old Turtle Biden and VP tranny supports the Jews ?
all US politicians support israel and the jews due to jewish lobbying. it doesnt matter if they're liberals or conservatives

Was hitler right?

Why are the jews buying all the houses in north america through corporations?

Was hitler right?
he was right in the sense that jews are globalist and seek total control of the goyim. but he and many white supremacists are wrong about how jews want to genocide whites. jews dont wanna genocide anyone. just have them doing work for them. since they're doing that jews have no reason to hate the white race, they hate arabs alot more

Why are the jews buying all the houses in north america through corporations?
because they want control of powerful countries and societies as a proxy to control the world

he was right in the sense that jews are globalist and seek total control of the goyim. but he and many white supremacists are wrong about how jews want to genocide whites. jews dont wanna genocide anyone. just have them doing work for them. since they're doing that jews have no reason to hate the white race, they hate arabs alot more
Why are Jewish-controlled leftist academics allowed to protest against Israeli atrocities? Why don't they just shut down anti-Israel leftists?

@Copexodius Maximus

Why are Jewish-controlled leftist academics allowed to protest against Israeli atrocities? Why don't they just shut down anti-Israel leftists?
they are trying to shut down the anti-zionist jews. anti-zionist jewish protestors are being doxxed and detained by the police in western countries