Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know the origin of the universe

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
People think there was nothing, then muh big ban created everything, or some big man in the sky created everything, but in either case, the universe wasn't created from nothing, it was always here.

''Nothing'' doesn't exist, you can't have ''nothing''

To have true ''nothingness'', you would need to get rid of every single atom and everything in between.

But in order for something to "originate" it has to have a starting point. Which means there has to have been a time before it started.

That’s cool. Now, where’s the mathematic equation to prove your claim?

But in order for something to "originate" it has to have a starting point
No it doesn't.

How can time itself have a starting point?

The idea of a ''starting point'' implies that time was always there anyway.

You can't have a starting point without time

That’s cool. Now, where’s the mathematic equation to prove your claim?

Technically all you've done is argue that the Big Bang cannot have happened because nothing begets nothing. That doesn't mean you know the origin of the universe. The title is therefore misleading. I don't even know what I'm trying to accomplish by replying this.

Technically all you've done is argue that the Big Bang cannot have happened because nothing begets nothing. That doesn't mean you know the origin of the universe. The title is therefore misleading. I don't even know what I'm trying to accomplish by replying this.
There was no special event that made the universe.

The answer most likely to be true is usually the lamest, simple and blunt response.

The universe was always here and that is that

but what about muh cosmic inflation

No it doesn't.

How can time itself have a starting point?

The idea of a ''starting point'' implies that time was always there anyway.

You can't have a starting point without time

But that's not what the word "originate" means. It means "come from." When was the coming if it was always here?

People think there was nothing, then muh big ban created everything, or some big man in the sky created everything, but in either case, the universe wasn't created from nothing, it was always here.

''Nothing'' doesn't exist, you can't have ''nothing''

To have true ''nothingness'', you would need to get rid of every single atom and everything in between.
You really need to start reading quantum theory. Seriously, have you ever studied dark matter or anti matter? I guarantee you you haven't. You don't have to go to college either. There's a shit ton of videos on YouTube and other sources on the internet. You could look up on and it will give You a whole bunch of theories on time and Space. It's really difficult to actually understand the universe around us and to figure out the meaning behind it all is absolutely impossible. All we have to go by is matter or energy and try to understand the world from there.

Last edited:
But that's not what the word "originate" means. It means "come from." When was the coming if it was always here?
An origin point has a point in the timeline tho.

You really need to start reading quantum theory. Seriously, have you ever studied dark matter or anti matter? I guarantee you you haven't. You don't have to go to college either. There's a shit ton of videos on YouTube and other sources on the internet. You could look up on and it will give You a whole bunch of theories on time and Space. It's really difficult to actually understand the universe around us and to figure out the meaning behind it all is absolutely impossible. All we have to go by is matter or energy and try to understand the world from there.
give me tldr on it

YEah god shit it out of his ass and now we are stuck here

there is the theory that there is multiple boom and bust going on. and with each cycle new universe gets created and destroyed. and there is a thing called dark matter.