Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I laughed at this fat, ugly, Mexican pig at work

B

bcroger

Major
I heard these 2 Mexican pigs talk about food at work. All 3 of us were in the same room. I heard one Mexican pig tell the other "I feel stuffed." I let out a huge snicker laugh, and pretended that I accidently laughed.

Fucking, ugly, dumb, pigs.

I heard these 2 Mexican pigs talk about food at work. All 3 of us were in the same room. I heard one Mexican pig tell the other "I feel stuffed." I let out a huge snicker laugh, and pretended that I accidently laughed.

Based

i thought it was a male mexican pig?

lol whore pigs

funniest nigga in this site

Hahahhaha

OP is a faggot
NO ONE should be offended when I make fun of obese women. The reality is that landwhales do not have feelings like normal people so it does not matter if I make fun of them. Type II diabetic landwhales belong in a zoo along with their insulin. They don't belong in a civilized society. They are disgusting freaks.

They don't have feelings like normal people and belong in a zoo, therefore, no one should feel offended.Its not like i'm making fun of actual human beings (white or black people, Christians, Muslims, Jews, men , women , etc.) i'm just making fun of landwhales.